LTT Easy Rig & Teleprompter Setup

I am looking into building an easy rig & teleprompter setup similar to ones seen on LTT.

I remember watching a video where they talked about getting the setup working and kinda showing it off, could have been a live stream now that I think about it. I have scoured the forum, websites, channels, and the video description links to no avail.

Is there a gear list or a video about this that I’m not finding that included the mobile teleprompter setup?

42 minutes ago, JosiahT said:

I am looking into building an easy rig & teleprompter setup similar to ones seen on LTT.

I remember watching a video where they talked about getting the setup working and kinda showing it off, could have been a live stream now that I think about it. I have scoured the forum, websites, channels, and the video description links to no avail.

Is there a gear list or a video about this that I’m not finding that included the mobile teleprompter setup?

I know what you are talking about with Linus describing the stuff, it IS a Livestream, can't quite remember which one.

There was recently a FP BTS comp where Fan was talking about some of the audio/video setup. And these going to be a WAN show BTS coming soon™ according to Dan.

For information and guidance on how to set up a teleprompter you might want to try to give the White House a call.  It is my understanding the Prez. Biden is the go-to-guy for teleprompters.

(#sarcasm, I couldn't help myself.)

Take Care and Good Luck.