GPU High Temps lead to black screen

Nitroe

All of a sudden when I start a game my gpu fans go to 100 and then my screens go black. After browsing some forums I saw that it has to do with the temps and people suggested to change the thermal paste and pads. I did that and also cleaned the fans. It has helped, my screens no longer go black but my fans still go to 100% and the temps are high. Reaching 82 degrees as soon as my game starts. Idle temps are high as well, about 60-65c. Any idea what's causing this?! I attached a log of what the behavior looks like. 

log.csv

2 hours ago, Nitroe said:

All of a sudden when I start a game my gpu fans go to 100 and then my screens go black. After browsing some forums I saw that it has to do with the temps and people suggested to change the thermal paste and pads. I did that and also cleaned the fans. It has helped, my screens no longer go black but my fans still go to 100% and the temps are high. Reaching 82 degrees as soon as my game starts. Idle temps are high as well, about 60-65c. Any idea what's causing this?! I attached a log of what the behavior looks like. 

log.csv 91.67 kB · 2 downloads

what case are you using? whats the airflow configuration? maybe the GPU is starving for fresh cold air

Can we get pictures of your system ? To determine if you have sufficient airflow. Also full system specs would be helpful , especially model of GPU.

Also repasting GPU can help with the temps. How old is that gpu?

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black