PC Freeze/Crash no BSOD unsure which hardware piece (motherboard got changed)

Thormor

Hello folks! I am need of assistance for a problem that has been plaguing me for months, and it's starting to cost me an arm and a leg.

A few months ago I bought a PC and it got assembled by ComputerCanada (a retailer chain).
All was good for about ... 3 weeks. I started getting random PC reboot and freeze. No BSOD or dump I could check and try to analyze. There were some WHEA warnings about CPU Internal Parity, but I dunno if this is a false positive.

I did my very best to diagnose the problem, try to narrow it down. I updated all my drivers, updated BIOS and Intel ME. No avail. I tried to track if I saw any weird value on with HwInfo when there was a crash (with logging). Nothing
I reformated Windows (running Win10 Pro), no luck.

Last week, I decided to bite the dust and replace my motherboard (in another shop as ComputerCanada refused to honor any warranty but that's another topic).
24 hours later. Same deal, new PC freeze and reboot. No BSOD. (I also reformated when I got the new board)

The only 2 clues I have:
-I see some CPU Internal parity warning WHEA error in Event Viewer. Some games produces them way more like Overcook 2... while others produces none (Diablo 4 beta for i.e.).
-There's a weird noise coming from my SSD I believe. It sounds like when we had mechanical HDD. Sound is similar to this video. It was remounted when I changed board, but the tech (from another shop) told me it was fine.

-I tried to switch my PSU with my friend, twice, but when I plug his PSU (same wattage) in my PC, my PC does not start. We did not switch the wire, we kept the one connected on the board,cpu and gpu. Dunno if the wires has to match the PSU (we connected the PSU in the right slots though and made sure they were well clamped).

This has been driving me crazy. I spent 3000 CAD$ on that PC and time are tight. I crash on multiple times a week.

At this point I am scared of changing another hardware and realize it's not that one... again!

Do you have any tips, ideas, or suggestions? Was I just unlucky about my silicon lottery?

Here is my build:
Motherboard: ASUS Z790M Plus D4
CPU: Intel i5 13600k
GPU: RTX NVIDIA 3070 Ti
RAM: 2x16GB Corsair DDR4 3200 mhz (XMP activated in BIOS)
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
PSU: Gigabyte GP-UD850GM 850W Gold
Liquid Cooling : BeQuiet PureLoop 280mm

PC is not overclocked, default BIOS settings.

Hope I can get some help ❤️

Thank you all and have an amazing weekend!