Please help me

Mojinks

This randomly just started happening this morning. I notice that my mouse dpi adjusting buttons aren’t changing anything, so I just restart my computer after checking that drivers are up to date. And now I’m stuck in this loop of windows (11) not booting up, it either freezes on the loading wheel; loading wheel comes up and the screens go black, and my peripherals turn off and don’t come back on (the only way to get out of this is to just shut off the computer); once in a while I it get to advanced windows startup for troubleshooting, but everything requires one or more restarts to perform. And I can’t just keep manually shutting off my system cause fix/process doesn’t complete properly. I’m able to get into bios flawlessly, it’s just when I attempt to boot to windows, everything goes wrong.

Well clean windows reinstall would do a trick.

But you could make yourself usb stick with windows and try to run a repair through that.

If you cant get into safe mode, windows got f uped in serious way. Happened to me once as well.

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

39 minutes ago, Mojinks said:

This randomly just started happening this morning. I notice that my mouse dpi adjusting buttons aren’t changing anything, so I just restart my computer after checking that drivers are up to date. And now I’m stuck in this loop of windows (11) not booting up, it either freezes on the loading wheel; loading wheel comes up and the screens go black, and my peripherals turn off and don’t come back on (the only way to get out of this is to just shut off the computer); once in a while I it get to advanced windows startup for troubleshooting, but everything requires one or more restarts to perform. And I can’t just keep manually shutting off my system cause fix/process doesn’t complete properly. I’m able to get into bios flawlessly, it’s just when I attempt to boot to windows, everything goes wrong.

if you go into troubleshooting mode.. click troubleshoot, advanced, and somewhere there you should be able to uninstall last updates. 

54 minutes ago, DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly said:

Well clean windows reinstall would do a trick.

But you could make yourself usb stick with windows and try to run a repair through that.

If you cant get into safe mode, windows got f uped in serious way. Happened to me once as well.

Only reason I can’t get it into safe mode is because I can’t restart my computer with my keyboard and mouse going and staying off. What did you do to fix it?

9 hours ago, Mojinks said:

Only reason I can’t get it into safe mode is because I can’t restart my computer with my keyboard and mouse going and staying off. What did you do to fix it?

I had to do clean windows reinstall because i was in almost the same loop as you. Windows would crash trying to launch the safe mode.

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black