LTT Mini backpack

Mr.Humble

Hi, I'm sure it was asked before but can't find any specific topic right away. Sorry about that.

Will you/have you considered making a smaller version of the LTT backpack?

Say something designed for a 14" laptop/11" iPad?

Something similar to this for exxample? https://www.amazon.sa/-/en/Delsey-Unisex-Dailys-Luggage-2030612_noir/dp/B07NC71FQT

Is there something in the works for someone who wants to upgrade in the ~20L size?

Best,

Vojta

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

They are working on a smaller version, I don't think it will be that small. it is, however, being worked on & will release eventually™, you can take that as a 100% TMB Guarantee.

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.

On 5/14/2023 at 7:41 PM, Razercake said:

They are working on a smaller version, I don't think it will be that small. it is, however, being worked on & will release eventually™, you can take that as a 100% TMB Guarantee.

may i plz ask where do you acquire the infomation that they're making it

yeah, would love to see a thinner one, now the Depth: 11.5" / 29.21cm is just too much for me, looks too bulky for daily use

1 minute ago, kiswelrg said:

Most of the information about products that are in the works is spilled by Linus on WAN Show.

11 minutes ago, kiswelrg said:

Yep as @DeltaBruggemann said, the WAN show mostly. any of the live streams tbh, tend to have hints, reveals, early prototypes, and full-on talks about upcoming products. I can even tell you that the smaller version of the backpack will have a bottle holder on the outside, so the internal volume will not be reduced as much even with the size reduction.

20 minutes ago, Razercake said:

Yep as @DeltaBruggemann said, the WAN show mostly. any of the live streams tbh, tend to have hints, reveals, early prototypes, and full-on talks about upcoming products. I can even tell you that the smaller version of the backpack will have a bottle holder on the outside, so the internal volume will not be reduced as much even with the size reduction.

thanks,so is it a recent one or when,maybe ill go watch from the latest one till i find it😎

3 minutes ago, kiswelrg said:

thanks,so is it a recent one or when,maybe ill go watch from the latest one till i find it😎

I'd love to help you with that, but so many hours of content I can't recall when it was last brought up. its all a big blob in my mind at this point, I know its been said but I have no idea when it was said.

2 hours ago, kiswelrg said:

Linus mentioned in this WAN show that his wife is testing one of the early prototypes of the smaller backpack without any pockets , and afterwards they will make another prototype:

On 5/14/2023 at 1:41 PM, Razercake said:

Hi there!

I remember them talking about a smaller version, but the "standard" size seems gigantic 😂😂 that's why I'm mentioning it as a mini, going even smaller than 15" laptop.

The current iteration looks really nice but I'm 5'2 so it would look like the backpack grew legs 😂

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3