Simultaneous Dual Audio Headphones for VR Setup

KeDoBro

I was watching this video about VR headset accessories and during the headphone section the host mentions that the headphones he uses (SteelSeries Arctis 7P) feature the ability for simultaneous dual audio from two different sources. In his example, the headphones are wired via 3.5mm jack to the VR headset for game audio and connected via Bluetooth to his PC for Discord or music/podcast listening at the same time. When looking at the product page there is no mention of this feature, so I had the question...

Is this a common function to have for headphones? If not, what other headphones on the market are capable of dual audio like this? Apologies if this is a really easy question/answer, I just don’t know much about this kind of functionality. 

I am thinking that a pair of headphones would be nice for my VR setup, but I don’t want to just buy these without knowing what other options there are. I understand that a mixer would easily be able to accomplish this as well, but I would like to avoid that since it's for VR. However, I am open to suggestions and stuff like that if you have and any great experience with what I am describing! 

34 minutes ago, KeDoBro said:

Is this a common function to have for headphones?

No. I've looked before for various reasons. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup