Finally my Gameroom is complete!

Saridis

Avid Fan, long time viewer decided to come out from behind the counter and be public lol.

First build.  Old passion for the hobby came back and I am now at my final vision.  Took a year to truly fall into place after buildind my first pc with new hardware and decided to have an office/gameroom!

Back end off 2021 just before fall  I decided, "it" was time to bring out my 15 years of tech support after my prebuilt HP died and decided to build myself(being out of the industry for 8 years I wanted a challenge).

Photos 1, 2, 3 - The original parts, budget friendly, great discounts decided it was time to buy and build.

Started with the H510i, Z590 Aorus PRO AX, 10600K, 16GB DDR4 3200, Nvme 4.0 500GB Main OS Drive 3.0 speeds due to CPU Choice, 1TB HDD(from dead hp system), 3060TI 8GB Asus DUAL GPU, 280 AIO, 750W Gold Modular Power Supply.

The build and basic setup.  Budget friendly - Old TV/monitor, mousepad walmart brand.......i know gross - left marks easily.  Basic Amazon Mic, Logitech G305 wireless mouse. Razer hunstman 2.0 tkl keyboard.

Photo 4 - Revision 1.1 - Changed Case to a 011 Mini Air - cleaner looking case and better thermals.

Photos 5, 6, 7 - Revision 1.2 - New desks, mic arm, Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed mouse.  Ikea RGB head as a Headphone Stand, Seinheisers HDT 4.50 BT.

Photos 8, 9, 10 Revision 1.3 - New monitor - Acer nitro XZ2, WQHD, Curved, 1ms, 32 inch, Monster Sound bar with built in RGB - At this time I wanted as little rgb possible but the sound bar was a gift from wifey and dared not to say no.  After playing games more games got a Xbox Wired Controller hidden in plain sight, also after spending mpre time in the office I inverted the desks from photos 5, 6, 7 to create more openeness since to the left I have a small aquarium and to my back also a wall of aquariums.  Quality of life change - hung up first frames to symbolise it was done.......

Photo 11 Revision 1.4- Nope not done.....the chair - needed to drop me to the floor every time I moved to the left.  Decided it was time to invest into the office.  Slightly on the heavier side so i found a basic model that gave me weight protection.  I am not surprised by but nor dispapointed in the chair but will truly invest into a better chair down the road.

Photos 12, 13 - Revision 1,5 - Built my daughter her first PC - gave her my 10600K and small upgrad to my pc - a 11600K(the NVME 4.0, PCIE 4.0 upgrade for my PC) - let me know if you want specs or more photos of her build as she did help me.

Photo 14 - I caved, well not really.  I want little to no RGB.......truly.  But I also wanted to kit the system out with fans - sadly a great discount was in my face with ARGB.  Decided on a cheap support bracket to help with a small sag issue but might just remove the bracket not complete sold yet.....waiting for Verticle risers and brackets to drop in price.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

I love the axolotl

I try to be a human, but I cannot, because I have returned to monke.

Spoiler

Hehe boi

Spoiler

POV- when it can run crysis-

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

That GPU antisag isnt doing anything from how i see it, it needs to be applying pressure straight to the GPU and not intervened by the PSU cable. I route it above my GPU for this reason.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

6 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

That GPU antisag isnt doing anything from how i see it, it needs to be applying pressure straight to the GPU and not intervened by the PSU cable. I route it above my GPU for this reason.

It doesn't show it but is does have a metal L bracket that pushes up the card.  Has a felt pad between the bracket and card so it doesn't scratch the card.