PythoinicOS

charlie-san

hey! new to the forums and id thought i would post this here as my software is related to operating systems, well its an actual operating system{sort of}.

its called PythonicOS and i hope i can inspire people to create apps for it, since its built in python you could make ChatGPT expand it with functions and stuff, but that has to wait as i build a dev build so that one day i can work up to building a milestone build like microsoft and there windows OS. here is the github as well so you can look at it!

https://github.com/charlie-sans/PythonicOS

now, if this aint the right place to put this, i'm more than happy to del it and move it somewhere else.

cheers

charlie!

Hey Charlie. The README just has "9" for some reason?

If you want people to take a look at your project (and maybe even contribute), start by writing a compelling README!

On 5/12/2023 at 9:20 PM, streetchurros said:

Hey Charlie. The README just has "9" for some reason?

If you want people to take a look at your project (and maybe even contribute), start by writing a compelling README!

so io have changed the readme file, idk how it got changed in the first place but it should now be updated.

• 2 weeks later...

im about to launch a first build with a controbuting.md readme file so anyone can help with the project!

• 3 weeks later...