What cables should I use for a multiple monitor setup 10+ meters away from my PC?

Hello, I hope all of you are having a wonderful day so far!
So I'm planning my new build, and I'm trying to find the right cables in order to connect my 4 monitors. 

I've been searching for different 1.4 optic fiber display port cables (10m+), but they all seem to have quite dubious claims and the reviews mention a lot of problems with overheating and lifespan issues. 
I have 3 monitors 1 of which i would like to run at 4k 144 hz, the other 2 monitors I do not care about and could run at something like 1920x1080p 60hz, and finally I'm also connecting my TV, but the PC would be right behind the tv, so a 1m HDMI will suffice there. 

I plan on having the PC ~10m away from my actual monitors. I also plan on having something like Linus setup with running a optic fiber thunderbolt cable to a Caldigit hub for all my peripherals, however it only offers 2 displayport downstream ports and I'm unsure that it would be able to handle 4k at 144hz.

So my question is would this Caldigit hub be able to support 4k at 144hz and a second monitor with 1920x1080p 60hz, and would I also then be able to run something like a very long and very short HDMI cable for the last monitor and TV?
If not do you have any suggestion for long display port cable which would be 10m+ and run 4k 144hz?

I would be really grateful for any and all suggestions since I am quite new to this and have no clue what I'm doing. Have a great rest of your day! 🙂

EDIT: this might not even be possible, if so please inform for me of my stupidity! 😅

Just use optical dp, hdmi and usb.

Linus switched from thunderbolt to optical display and usb on it's own as desktop thunderbolt was a bit rough.

Ok got it, Thanks a lot for the info! 

Do you have any suggestions for optical DP cables? Do you also recommend against using thunderbolt to the Caldigit hub just for the peripherals?

8 hours ago, avrgPCenjoyer said:

Do you also recommend against using thunderbolt to the Caldigit hub just for the peripherals?

Just for peripherals USB is more than enough. Thunderbolt seems very hit and miss and generally not worth the hassle.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.