Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom got leaked and is available for download on pc (pirated) for Yuzu and Ryujinx emu.

No spoilers here, if asked I can upload screenshots but I don't want to risk it knowing how Nintendo is. Maybe this can be a topic for Wan show.

I haven't gathered much information on it, just downloaded it and played it so here is what I know. Basically, the game got leaked 1 week before the official release. Nintendo has been copyright-claiming gameplay videos on youtube left and right which I think is funny, and the game is fully playable on emulators(although with some major issues.)
Known major issues in these emulators are some texture glitches, one of the new areas being barely unplayable cause of that(there is a workaround) and game crashes every now and then. Even with all of this, I've been able to play through the whole first area of the game in a few hours after configuring it.

For what I have seen looks like some people got the physical copy of the game earlier on and ofc they started making images of them and the game got instantly on privateered websites.

Maybe people can share more information here, for the time being though, this is all I know.

Oh no!

Anyway.

This is bound to happen for any physical retail release, since the cartridges/discs/etc have to be delivered to stores before launch day. All it takes is one disillusioned or disgruntled retail employee with a rooted Switch who's willing to risk their job, for the new game to hit the piracy scene a week before it goes on sale. Honestly I'm surprised we don't hear about this happening more often.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Also, I have read that people are running it on steamdeck already and I think on modded switch consoles too. It seems to run better on the proprietary hardware(which makes sense) But we can confirm that it is the final release.

Scusate io ho provato a cercare ma non trovo un link del gioco funzionante. Sapete consigliarmi qualche sito da dove recuperarlo?

Grazie

Small update for the ones that are interested. New builds have been published of Ryujinx(unofficial ones), these have fixes for the crashes and other stuff like the new area being now playable.

If anyone wants to know, the game runs pretty well (considering) on the Steam Deck running Yuzu EA (pineapple), with a 30 FPS mod(makes the game time not get all weird when the framerate dips below 30), the 1.1 patch for the game, and the community provided TOTKYuzuFix mod. Runs at 30 most of the time, with some dips. Doesn't feel super smooth, but it's getting better every day. People on high end pcs are able to run at 60 FPS. Hoping for a 40 FPS frame rate cap mod eventually, though that is apparently way more complicated that the 30 and 60 FPS ones.

Loving everything!