Fan rgb connector help

Hello,

Im planning to get 9 Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB fans (the white ones specifically) (SKU:CL-F127-PL12SW-A) and use the TT Sync Controller TT Premium Edition to connect their rgb but from what I've seen, they aren't compatible.

Are there any other rgb controllers that have enough ports which I can use or would I have to find a different set of fans?

Edit: I realise that the controller's name I gave was just from a retail website and not the official Thermaltake website, 

Edited by dorayakichan
Incorrect name for item

check the amperage required for the fans and cross reference with the controller. often splitter cables are good enough to solve the issue. often times 3 fans on one connector is perfectly fine but you MUST check first that the controller connector can handle the total amperage of 3 fans.

if the totals add up and a controller has 4 suitable inputs your golden.

1 hour ago, Budget DIY said:

https://www.thermaltake.com/tt-sync-controller-tt-premium-edition.html

"TT Sync Controller TT Premium Edition" is what you probably need. This page mentions aRGB, while the one you mentioned, was just for RGB. This part should work, wouldn't know why it wouldn't.

(if I solved your issue, don't forget to hit that "solved" button!)

Thanks, but the one you mentioned is the same as the one I'm talking about (just the name of the item from a different website)
Although I think I'll give it a go and see if I can return if it doesn't work hahaha

1 hour ago, johnno23 said:

check the amperage required for the fans and cross reference with the controller. often splitter cables are good enough to solve the issue. often times 3 fans on one connector is perfectly fine but you MUST check first that the controller connector can handle the total amperage of 3 fans.

if the totals add up and a controller has 4 suitable inputs your golden.

Cheers, I'll look into the amps for both and see if the controller can handle as much 👍

No, it's not? This one clearly mentioned aRGB, adressable RGB. The one you mentioned by name, is for RGB, which is different.

3 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

No, it's not? This one clearly mentioned aRGB, adressable RGB. The one you mentioned by name, is for RGB, which is different.

Yeah I just realised, the RGB that I put on the controller's name was just from some retailers name that I grabbed instead of the offical TT website.

Thanks for pointing it out though 🙂