Noctua NH-D15 or Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240?

I'm using Ryzen 5 7600x along with a RX 6800XT. Which would be the best cooling option out of the two? Any other suggestions are also welcome. Budget is around $100-200. 

8 minutes ago, KaiZ3R said:

I'm using Ryzen 5 7600x along with a RX 6800XT. Which would be the best cooling option out of the two? Any other suggestions are also welcome. Budget is around $100-200. 

My NH-D15 is cooling my 7700x just fine. Locked at 30% fanspeed it always stay under 75c in gaming, even in CPU heavy games ( I like quiet ). I also prefer the simple mounting bracket on the NH-D15, free mounting bracket upgrades from Noctua for newer sockets and the peace of mind knowing I dont have to deal with an unexpected pump failure.  I love Air Coolers and Noctua is my go to, there are cheaper options out there that will cool the 7600x however.   Lengthy videos but worth a watch, interesting stuff.    Peerless assasin 120 will be more than enough for the 7600x.

I mean a peerless assasin 120 is 50$ and more than plenty good whilst being in direct competition with the nhd15 on performance and noise levels. The arctic is good but the nhd15 is better.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

I mean a peerless assasin 120 is 50$ and more than plenty good whilst being in direct competition with the nhd15 on performance and noise levels. The arctic is good but the nhd15 is better.

Agreed, Peerless Assassin 120 is basically what I plan for a 7800X3D, once all this melting business has been sorted.

I have a Liquid Freezer II on a 9900k purely because its a tiny case where it needs both the radiator and GPU as intakes, with a nice fast (but noisy) 140mm fan for exhaust.  There's no real reason to use one for a good sized case other than aesthetics as an air cooler can last practically forever whereas an AIO I wont expect to outlast the warranty by much.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 hour ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Agreed, Peerless Assassin 120 is basically what I plan for a 7800X3D, once all this melting business has been sorted.

I have a Liquid Freezer II on a 9900k purely because its a tiny case where it needs both the radiator and GPU as intakes, with a nice fast (but noisy) 140mm fan for exhaust.  There's no real reason to use one for a good sized case other than aesthetics as an air cooler can last practically forever whereas an AIO I wont expect to outlast the warranty by much.

The pumps are usually rated for like 3 years continuous use. So often around the 5 year mark aio's start failing due to multiple possible issues one of the common ones being pump failure.