Eyefinity 5770 problem.

Dethlok1997

Hey guys.

Recently i got three Dell 1907FP monitors. Two of them are running on DVI. The last one is running on a DP to DVI adapter.

So my problem is sometimes when i power on my computer the monitor with the DP to DVI adapter decides not to work. The problem is when the computer is starting up and the screen is turning on and off. So when i get my computer booted into windows i have no problems. Sometimes when the DP to DVI adapter isen't working i try to restart my computer and some times and after a few times my monitor decides to magicaly work again? And sometimes when i disconnect a DVI monitors cable and then turn on the computer the DP to DVI monitor starts working again.

Please help me i really want this to work. It suck to restart my computer 3-5 times to get it to startup into windows right with all 3 monitors working.

try using sleep instead? might be the quick fix you need

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

It might be a problem caused by the adapter. Is it an active dp to dvi adapter?

I've had similar issues previously where when the resolution is changing during boot or in and out of games one of the monitors gets stuck in an sleep/off mode. cycling the power button on that one monitor fixes it for me.

might want to try a different monitor set up (different cables/order) or start with eyefinity disabled and then enable it once your computer has booted into your OS. That is a bit of a hassle but easier than rebooting several times.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

My DP to DVI adapter is the sapphire active adapter so all is good there.

Yes sometimes the DP to DVI monitor gets stuck in sleep mode but turning the monitor on and off dosen't solve the problem.

And it dosen't fix the problem when i switch the monitor cables around.

Can it be because i have a 500w PSU my graphics card isent getting enough power? so it can't power all the signals?

Is the adaptor powred by usb?

It seems like (in my mobo at lesst) that the motherboard does not deliver power through the usb all the tile euring boot sequense, my keyboard light usualy turn off sometimes and comes back when windws is starting to boot.

Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? I would really like some help :)