Wireless Mouse Recommendations

FAXES

Hey All,

I'm in the market for a new mouse. I've been on a wireless mouse for too long now 😅 and am looking for a Wireless one. I haven't been able to find much with up-to-date mice and which ones are best in terms of specs and design.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

4 minutes ago, FAXES said:

Hey All,

I'm in the market for a new mouse. I've been on a wireless mouse for too long now 😅 and am looking for a Wireless one. I haven't been able to find much with up-to-date mice and which ones are best in terms of specs and design.

Budget? Hand Size? Grip Style? Region?

image.thumb.png.78a7f5986505ea2a94e035ac8ee98d98.png

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, FAXES said:

Hey All,

I always like the g502, solid choice for plenty of buttons, very all-around good mouse for a variety of uses.

22 minutes ago, FAXES said:

Hey All,

G Pro X Superlight, simple, sleek, super fast, super long battery life, came down in price

Only "downside" is the old micro USB recharge connector but a $20 charging pad works wonder

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

33 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Budget? Hand Size? Grip Style? Region?

No budget
4 x 8in

Don't have a grip style preference

Australia

I currently have a Zowie FK2 Gaming Mouse, so nearly anything is an upgrade at the moment ahaha. I like the design of the mouse I have, can only fault it for not having any texture as its all plastic.

1 hour ago, FAXES said:

4 x 8in

Hey, same sized. And i know a reviewer with similar hand size too, Boardzy's hand is 20x11, so what works for him could probably work for you if you mainly play reactive heavy shooter like Fortnite or Apex. I personally ran Razer Viper Mini right now but theyre hard to find at MSRP now, and are of course wired. Deathadder V3 Pro could be a good peep for an endgame tier mouse, but also check out some of these:

• Lamzu Atlantis and Maya (upcoming)
  • Pulsar Xlite V3 (upcoming) and X2
  • EndGameGear XM2we

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.