Help Tiny Camera Pi

Spainz

For reference: Here's my current build: 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/D2Dj4s

Budget (including currency): up to $300 total for cameras and software, prefer software to be one and done payment, not sub, but I get it if sub required.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Internal case security, meant to passively capture so in event of PC tower theft can possibly catch incriminating evidence of criminal. I have an ATC PC CASE with all black interior, so i figure there will be more than enough room for cameras in the PC case to tuck away. I'm in no way a tech nerd... I want to hook up one, or even a few (if it's cheap enough) to my PC tiny cameras that I figure are built onto PCB's like this one (onyl for reference: Amazon.com: Raspberry PI Camera OV7251 Sensor with Global Shutter External Trigger Stream Mode 0.3MP Frame Rate up tp 158fps 8bit 10bit rawdata Format for Raspberry Pi 4B 3B+ 3B 3A+ CM3+ CM3 Pi Zero W : Electronics

But I don't know how to make it compatible with my windows 10 home, and wouldn't be sure what software to use to log continuous streams of recordings (the anti-theft use case comes in here).

For the cameras, i want the highest quality video in the tiniest, most discrete formfactor i can get and still hook up to my motherboard without addition like... Pi Boards if possible, jut the camera hooked up to my MO if possible please. 

For the software, i'm hoping its reliable, and would prefer if it was logged both on my storage devices and on the cloud simultaneously. Ideally, it auto deletes on-site (on my pc storage) stored mp4 data after X number of GB, or after X number hours to make room for new recordings and all this is done with auto re-recording after it does this. A sort of set and forget kind of thing you know?

Am I crazy? Is this even possible? What suggestions or problems do you foresee? Any product or software recommendations? Any ideas how I connect it into my PC case discretely but with a good picture of a possible theive through my glass side panel?

Interesting idea!

I am not sure if i completely get what you are trying to pull off, but you could connect something like this (for this specific one you would need to change the connector) to your motherboard over an internal usb header.

However one problem that i can think of is that your pc would need to be running constantly. As an alternative there are many raspberry pi standalone solutions that you could monitor over a web panel on the PC.