I am new to the forum

FibrOptix
1 minute ago, FibrOptix said:

Hi i am new to this forum i am of cuba is there any i should know thank you

Welcome.聽 Not much to know really.聽 If someone needs help and you have the correct answers or can help troubleshoot then do so.聽 If YOU require help with anything then make a new post in the correct form tab and people will try to help you as well. Be kind, dont be rude or toxic. The normal 馃檪

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

Welcome.聽 Not much to know really.聽 If someone needs help and you have the correct answers or can help troubleshoot then do so.聽 If YOU require help with anything then make a new post in the correct form tab and people will try to help you as well. Be kind, dont be rude or toxic. The normal 馃檪

Thank you sr do you know anyone here in cuba

Basically just be polite and informative if asking for help or advice.

if you have a question related to an issue with your +C for example try to not only describe the issue but please remember to tell people what the PC is and it components.

1 minute ago, FibrOptix said:

do you know anyone here in cuba

ern yes I know someone called fibrOptix but being a little more serious just enjoy the forums. Plenty of helpful people here and always someone knows something someone else does not so getting solutions to problems is generally pretty quick.

Welcome! Cuba is on my list of places to visit still. I hope all is well for you.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X聽|聽Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |聽聽Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage:聽SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB聽|聽PSU:聽Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor:聽Acer聽Predator聽XB271HU & LGC1