Can anyone recommend a USB switch that supports Type C

Craigk_c19

With working from home and in a hybrid world now. I have always gotten away with sharing my USB A peripherals just fine using a UGreen USB 3.0 Switch from Amazon. With a lot of peripherals now going to USB C these days, I have far more type C than type A now. After upgrading my webcam and adding a ring light, and recently got into the world of the custom mechanical world that also uses type c. I now find I need a USB switcher/KVM for type c more than type A, but for the life of me can't find anything that will work. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

I don't have any USB-C KVM suggestions for you, but wouldn't buying Type-A to Type-C adapters be better? That way you don't obsolete your current KVM (I have the same one and love it) and now you have handy adapters for multifunctional purpose. They're very cheap.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

That's a smart option, my only complaint is that it'll add another point of failure. Also, buying four of those will be up to $35, the same price as the switch. Nice thinking outside the box, though, and I don't see why this isn't a viable or good solution if there isn't a Type C switch that someone knows about because my Google-fu is coming up short.

45 minutes ago, Craigk_c19 said:

Also, buying four of those will be up to $35, the same price as the switch.

Each order is a two-pack actually, but I see your point.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 hour ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

Each order is a two-pack actually, but I see your point.

I didn't catch that, it does make it not such a bad option too. I bet I can get type C to type A cables for the keyboards too.