My rig!

sgtsmokey

When i started planning for this rig i had temperature in mind as my 6970 was always throttling (stock cooler).

So this time i went for the windforce edition R9 290 and here are my rig statistics. After being on from an evening of gaming (Planetside 2, Thief and Black Flag). Please note my temps doesn't include idle as there hasnt been a time i havent been at my computer tonight.

I do plan to get another GPU for crossfire and water cool it, But i am still considering my options. (I am suppose to be saving for a car lol)

My Rig details are in my Signature :D

post-78433-0-52527300-1399676833.jpg

post-78433-0-93326900-1399676833.jpg

post-78433-0-13348500-1399676834.jpg

post-78433-0-60328400-1399676834.jpg

R9 290 factory operating temperature is 95c, 74 is good i can only assume.

post-78433-0-39358300-1399676939.jpg

• Laptop: MSI GF65 + 16GB + 1.2TB + 2060 GTX + i7 9750H Display: 24" LG Ultra Gear 144hz Keyboard: Logitech G213 Mouse: Corsair Harpoon Sound Card: Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 Speakers: Behringer CR4-X Other: Gaomon Graphics Tablet COOLING: Thermaltake Massive S14 Laptop Cooler

This should probably be in the "Show off your setup!" thread instead of a topic by itself, because the Build Logs section is for updates on the building process, not just the finished product.

But yeah, not bad. I would get a mousepad, though. And the maximum temps you're getting should be great for overclocking headroom.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

This should probably be in the "Show off your setup!" thread instead of a topic by itself, because the Build Logs section is for updates on the building process, not just the finished product.

But yeah, not bad. I would get a mousepad, though. And the maximum temps you're getting should be great for overclocking headroom.

Well the description for Build Logs is "Show off your rig!"

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

Well the description for Build Logs is "Show off your rig!"

Yeah, and I can see how that would be confusing. But I suppose the subforum title, as well as the topics made in it, would give the "real" definition.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

A for effort - F for picture. Come on man.

One taken with the screen blinding us and the other taken deep inside a dark cave or something:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

A for effort - F for picture. Come on man.

One taken with the screen blinding us and the other taken deep inside a dark cave or something:P

iPhone 2g doesn't help I have time and money for a computer but no interest for a phone lol.

The only reason I own a phone is because someone gave me it as they felt I needed one

• Laptop: MSI GF65 + 16GB + 1.2TB + 2060 GTX + i7 9750H Display: 24" LG Ultra Gear 144hz Keyboard: Logitech G213 Mouse: Corsair Harpoon Sound Card: Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 Speakers: Behringer CR4-X Other: Gaomon Graphics Tablet COOLING: Thermaltake Massive S14 Laptop Cooler

Yeah, and I can see how that would be confusing. But I suppose the subforum title, as well as the topics made in it, would give the "real" definition.

That's exactly what I've done

I will sort it out and repost in the right place when I get home. Maybe borrow my neighbours camera phone too lol