earphones for weird ear shapes

Tursiops

Hi all, as the title suggest i have weird / uncommon ear shape so every in-ear earphone i tried just doesn't fit my ear, and they constantly drop from it. The only shape that works for me are the airpods from apple, but i'm mostly an android user, do you know of any other brand that do these kind of earphone shape that would be more android friendly while still having a decent noise cancelling ?

Thank you,

Tursiops.

46 minutes ago, Tursiops said:

and they constantly drop from it

Tell me every IEMs you have. Its hard to know whether to blame it on the IEM body or just the eartips which would be a very easy fix on any IEMs.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Tell me every IEMs you have. Its hard to know whether to blame it on the IEM body or just the eartips which would be a very easy fix on any IEMs.

Well i have the google buds pro with the large tip, i also tried the bose qc2 but couldn't find a suitable combination of ear tips to work, and my ear doesn't look anything like the picture on the app. The earphones that worked, were the airpods (pro and non pro) and nothing ear phones. So I'm looking for something similar to those two.

10 hours ago, Tursiops said:

Hi all, as the title suggest i have weird / uncommon ear shape so every in-ear earphone i tried just doesn't fit my ear, and they constantly drop from it. The only shape that works for me are the airpods from apple, but i'm mostly an android user, do you know of any other brand that do these kind of earphone shape that would be more android friendly while still having a decent noise cancelling ?

Thank you,

Tursiops.

Have you tried Comply Foam tips with any of your earbuds?

You're talking about 2 different types of earbuds; earbuds/earphones and IEMs

AirPods (1/2/3) are earphones and they sit outside your ear.

AirPods Pro are IEMs and the tips are what keep them in your ear along with isolating you. I have Comply tips with fine because I want a tighter seal during workout sessions, and they are snug as heck. Unfortunately AirPods Pro don't go as deep as I like, so I still reach for my aging JLab Epic2.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Hi, while browsing for potential candidates I found ones from shure the 215 that looks good, fit my budget and have an over the ear mecanism that would suit me, so I bought them, let’s see how it goes. 

1 hour ago, Tursiops said:

Hi, while browsing for potential candidates I found ones from shure the 215 that looks good, fit my budget and have an over the ear mecanism that would suit me, so I bought them, let’s see how it goes. 

Hell yeah, Shure is the gold standard for foam-tipped IEMs. I love their over-the-ear style too.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |