Its been year of owning my PC and im still getting hitching and micro-stutters on my PC and i cant find whats causing it.

TacticalTuna

So ive owned this PC for a year "i got it made for me by Origin" and while its a great PC ive faced pretty frequent Micro-stuttering in a lot of games to the point if a game has hitches here and there i just try my best to ignore it, ive made over 10 reddit posts and a few posts here and no one can seem to know a solution to this issue or find anything thats actually causing it so im just gonna list some games that ive experienced it more notably in, RDR2, RE8/RE7, Outer Worlds, Guardians Of The Galaxy, No Mans Sky, Far Cry 5/6, MW2, AC Odyssey Valhalla and Black Flag, Witcher 3 "before next gen update", Ready Or Not "freezes for an entire second sometimes" and the lists goes on, i didnt mention a few VR games becomes they are harder to troubleshoot, they all seem to happen in similar fashion as it seems a lot more noticeable when walking around but there tiny freezes but are noticeable if you are really paying attention, ive even switched to PS5 when playing newer AAA games like Hogwarts Legacy and while the graphics are a bit worse its a hell of a lot more smooth and i only get like a few stutters or lag spikes in multiple hours of playing on there, im just confused on weather its just shitty optimization in some games or somethings messed up with my PC, i recently upgraded to 32Gb of ram hoping that would help but i havent seen any difference, ive tried reinstalling windows multiple times and updating my Bios drivers and of course i stay up to date on GPU drivers,  but here are my specs.

GPU: RTX 3080

CPU: Ryzen 5600x

Ram: 32Gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB RT (4x8GB)

Motherboard: Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac

SSD: 1920GB Force MP510 NVMe PCle M.2 SSD

PSU: CORSAIR 850X RMX SERIES PLUS GOLD - White

Cooling: Corsair H60i PRO XT

Monitor: Gigabyte M27q X "2560x1440 240hz"

You mentioned bios drivers but not GPU drivers. Is there a chance you haven't taken a look at those. If yes ignore this buy if no buddy there's a big chance it's just outdated drivers

1 hour ago, Marinos Karp said:

You mentioned bios drivers but not GPU drivers. Is there a chance you haven't taken a look at those. If yes ignore this buy if no buddy there's a big chance it's just outdated drivers

if i had a penny every time someone asked me that XD, I actually did mention GPU drivers i update them every time a new one is released, its fine though i bet a lot of people have fixed issues like mine with something as simple as that, Thanks though!

1 hour ago, TacticalTuna said:

if i had a penny every time someone asked me that XD, I actually did mention GPU drivers i update them every time a new one is released, its fine though i bet a lot of people have fixed issues like mine with something as simple as that, Thanks though!

Lol, it was a good idea. Well last tip is probably contact your gpu manufacturer maybe they have an idea or two. Good luck on your "adventure"!

2 hours ago, Marinos Karp said:

Lol, it was a good idea. Well last tip is probably contact your gpu manufacturer maybe they have an idea or two. Good luck on your "adventure"!

I could try that, i have a Gigabyte GPU but unsure how good there support is.

8 hours ago, TacticalTuna said:

I could try that, i have a Gigabyte GPU but unsure how good there support is.

You never know unless you try!