Very specific need for sound bar

Hello, I'm looking to get a sound bar for my apartment.

However, it seems I need a very niche product because I would like it to fit into a cubby on my entertainment stand which measures at just over 22 inches wide and 4 inches in height. I also need this device to be dual voltage due to the fact that I currently live in Europe but will be moving back the to United Stated in a couple of years and do not want to have to buy a whole new sound bar. I've done some digging so far and the Sonos Ray https://www.sonos.com/en/shop/ray seems to be the best fit for the needs that I have while also allowing me to pair a sub and two surround speakers with it if I want to.

Another option that I looked at was just getting a regular sized sound bar and having on top of my entertainment stand below my tv. The only issue I have with this is the mount for my tv is in the center of the tv (Link if you would like to see for reference https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-65-Inch-Class-QLED-Built/dp/B08WFQFK3M?th=1) That leaves me with having the sound bar resting on the tv mount with a gap between the sound bar and the entertainment stand on the sides. 

Any help for recommendations on small form factor sound bars to go into my entertainment stand, or clever ways to have a regular length sound bar would greatly be appreciated. 

The tech develops so fast and the sonos you are looking at is quite expensive compared to other options from people as Sony Yamaha etc.

Plus it is for 55" screens according to the Sonos website. Also it is for smaller rooms so if in a nice sized USA living room your gonna replace it anyways.

personal viewpoints of course and not saying what you should or should not do.

if you want it lifted off of the tv stand just get two small objects of the same size.....metal wood pieces of PVC tube etc. and place them under the soundbar. heights needs to be only a couple of millimeters higher than the tv stands base.

Thanks for the response, I totally agree with you on your viewpoint of the sonos. Actually really glad I made this post before going full send and buying it because I didn't even think about the difference in size of living spaces in the US compared to Europe. I'm going to do some more digging and look into some type of spacer solution/standard sized sound bars and see what other suggestions may arise.  

I personally can't stand Sonos products, they're basically the new Bose. Certain applications they do fit the bill perfectly, but overall you're paying more for branding than anything else. The soundbar will have to be hardwired to your network to add a wireless sub or surrounds (unless they've changed this, but last I installed their ARC soundbars it was this way). The 'for 55" screens' is more for the sizing and proportions to the display, but it is rather small, especially if it will end up in a larger room. As for the solution of the soundbar/entertainment center gap, there are soundbar mounts that attach to VESA points on the TV that you can hang the soundbar on. They can be a bit annoying to have everything line up properly, but once it's done, it's done and you don't need to mess with it after. There's also very simple shelves that 'hang' on the edge of the monitor. These do put the soundbar above the TV, which is not always ideal for sound positioning, but depending on how far back you are from the TV, may not even matter.