AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

VerSusS

hey there guys , im in a need for help/knoledge with my AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT , just finished putting together a new build  

MOBO: MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI

CPU: I5-13600k

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

and i see my gpu fans spin when i boot the pc but after it gets to windows they completly stop spinning, is there a setting in AMD Software Adrenline edition that i need to temper with in order to get it running or the gpu doesnt get enough load in order to spin the fans ? must confess i checked the temp of the exhaus fan and its kinda chill ,also in taskbar and the temps are 44 C degrees, i playes League of Legends and still no spin of the fans , should i try something more demanding or a benchmark to see how it behaves on load ? thanks in advance

Which model of 6750 XT? Most will have a "zero spin" mode where the fans don't spin until the GPU gets to some predetermined temperature. So it's probably completely normal. 🙂

Usually there is a setting either in the AMD driver software or, if you bought a third party card, that vendor's software to disable it. But again it's probably an intentional feature and nothing to worry about.

I used to be quite active here.

4 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

Which model of 6750 XT? Most will have a "zero spin" mode where the fans don't spin until the GPU gets to some predetermined temperature. So it's probably completely normal. 🙂

Usually there is a setting either in the AMD driver software or, if you bought a third party card, that vendor's software to disable it. But again it's probably an intentional feature and nothing to worry about.

its the XFX edition

2 minutes ago, VerSusS said:

its the XFX edition

Yes it seems the XFX cards have a "0dB" mode which they describe as just turning the fans off when they aren't needed. It's pretty common nowadays on custom cards.

I used to be quite active here.

Most GPU these days have 0db fan mode. It will start spin when the temperature hit 60c and stop spinning when it hit 50c. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

thanks for the usefull replys guys

also another thing .. 😛 i have this issue where i use alt + tab to go in and out of the game im playing and i get this delayed black screen before i actualy get the result i want , any idea what i should sett with my display to make it switch instantly ?

14 minutes ago, VerSusS said:

also another thing .. 😛 i have this issue where i use alt + tab to go in and out of the game im playing and i get this delayed black screen before i actualy get the result i want , any idea what i should sett with my display to make it switch instantly ?

Play in borderless mode. 
🏃‍♂️ 💨

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |