Earbuds for work ?

Hi ! 

I am looking for earbuds for my work .

I wear them for 8 hours a day , so they need endurance , and good audio quality .if they can be small it would be great . 

I'm on Android , one plus phone . 

I've been looking at Sony , Bose or the one plus range .  But i don't know enough to make a decision . So if someone that knows can give me some advice ? Too much choices and reviews !

i suggest over the ear headphones if you wear them 8 hours a day in-ear headphones would start to hurt i feel like lol if you want to look into them skullcandy makes some great sound qualty over the ear headphones but if you want to go in ear sony,bose,beats all good

i personally use airpods so i cant say much for other brands but the skull candys i use have a bass slide on the side and when turned up i swear my whole head vibrates lmaoooooo

I can't have over the head , and i don't wear them continuously. I work in an open space and need to have one hear ready to listen when people call , the machines etc . 

I have these for $18 and listen to them all day (podcasts, and music). Battery literally lasts all day. Actually at the end of the day it tells me it has 70% left! I have 2 sets (one as a backup if battery runs out, but never happened). And they have USB-C charging.

To me they feel fine all day inc. under a hat, or bike helmet. I have separate over-the ear mufflers for very loud environment (on airplane, or vacuum etc.). Those mufflers work fine over these headphones. 

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

On 3/30/2023 at 11:13 AM, Hairy Otter said:

I can't have over the head , and i don't wear them continuously. I work in an open space and need to have one hear ready to listen when people call , the machines etc . 

The Galaxy Buds Live (the beans) have good endurance, and they don't sound isolate. You can use them and still be part of what's going on around you.