How many tabs do you have open ATM?

You know what's been really pissing me off? 

Youtube Vidoes in Chrome (idk if other browsers do this) start back up randomly after sleeping.

I never turn my PC off and only go into sleep mode so it can sleep while I sleep. Anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours later after waking it back up sometimes videos randomly begin playing wherever they left off. Aside from it being a chore to figure out where the offending tab is, it's a heart attack waiting to happen. 

Hmm I don't get that problem, they don't play as I come out of sleep mod. I also put my computer into sleep mode when I sleep, a literally 1 second start time is great for getting to the point when I wake up for work. 

Thank god chrome added that sound icon on tabs that are making noise. Makes finding em a lot easier, though I do have have like 150+ tabs... Before they added that icon it was hell looking through all the tabs... ctrl + shifting through all the tabs in the windows looking for the one making noise... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think I win... :P

139 chrome tabs open at the moment.

19 Firefox tabs... 

158 tabs total...

Sometimes I have close to 210 tabs open at once when working... 

Chrome alone takes up around 11 - 12gbs of ram... 

JLDXsfl.png

Oh god...

Eyyup. We have a winner here.:lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Oh god...

Eyyup. We have a winner here. :lol:

I'd really like to see if there are any users on the forum who tops that on a daily basis. I always have a minimum of 140 tabs open 24/7.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^