Phone crashing problem

How can I find my phone (Poco X3 Pro) from crashing pretty frequently at random times (at least 2/3 times a day)? Well mostly it's when I'm using an app and trying to OPEN an app. To specify, the screen turn light blue with a dotted vertical line from top to bottom of my screen and then my phone just simply restarts.

Stop driving it drunk 🤡

It shouldn’t do that.  Something is crashing it.  I assume you have added some apps?  Was there any side loading? Or did you just get stuff from the App Store (this is why apple hates side loading btw.  Or at least why they say they do)

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Stop driving it drunk 🤡

It shouldn’t do that.  Something is crashing it.  I assume you have added some apps?  Was there any side loading? Or did you just get stuff from the App Store (this is why apple hates side loading btw.  Or at least why they say they do)

I don't really remember since it has been doing this since quite a while back. But I strongly and confidently think the first time it happened was when I was opening/launching the app/game "GT manager" (from the google play store) Also what do you mean by saying "side loading"?

2 hours ago, kubaaa203 said:

I don't really remember since it has been doing this since quite a while back. But I strongly and confidently think the first time it happened was when I was opening/launching the app/game "GT manager" (from the google play store) Also what do you mean by saying "side loading"?

It just happened again: I was using google chrome, screen turned light blue with a vertical dotted line in the middle of the screen, THEN the screen turned black for a few seconds and switched back to the light blue but almost on full brightness. Then it was like every other time. (Phone restarted and it's normal for now)

6 hours ago, kubaaa203 said:

Side loading is loading from places besides the google App Store (which has a rep for malware problems to begin with). I don’t know what exactly is wrong with your device but it sounds like a real impacted hairball.  The “killl em all and let god sort it out” solution is a factory reset (you will likely have to look up how to do that for your specific device.  It tends to change by model). What I would do is make a backup of all my data on the phone, verify that the backup is functional and virus scanned (because you may reeeaaallly want it to work) two seperate places just in case may be a good idea, factory reset the phone, and do ALL the updates BEFORE loading anything.  Then go to your backup and transfer only the files you actually need, abandoning everything else.  If there’s stuff you don’t need but want to save put it somewhere else.   The idea is to clean the thing out and leave the cruft that is making your phone crash behind.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Side loading is loading from places besides the google App Store (which has a rep for malware problems to begin with). I don’t know what exactly is wrong with your device but it sounds like a real impacted hairball.  The “killl em all and let god sort it out” solution is a factory reset (you will likely have to look up how to do that for your specific device.  It tends to change by model). What I would do is make a backup of all my data on the phone, verify that the backup is functional and virus scanned (because you may reeeaaallly want it to work) two seperate places just in case may be a good idea, factory reset the phone, and do ALL the updates BEFORE loading anything.  Then go to your backup and transfer only the files you actually need, abandoning everything else.  If there’s stuff you don’t need but want to save put it somewhere else.   The idea is to clean the thing out and leave the cruft that is making your phone crash behind.

Update: the last time my phone crashed, it kept restarting for about 2 times and then it turned off fully. The only way it "turned on" was if I held the on/off button for about 5 seconds. The problem is that it didn't show me my home screen and just kept restarting and turned off fully again... So the problem must be something inside my phone I guess. (inside as in the phone's hardware and not apps). For now I will go to a repair shop to try and fix it there.