Ram light turns on and will not post

so im building my first computer ever and it won't post. I am useing a ryzen 7600(non-X) in a asus TUF B650m-plus WIFI and a kit of kingston fury beast 2x8 5200MT/s DDR5 CL36. but after i install everything in the board and turn it on the fan will spin, but the light on the motherboard for DRAM will ligth up and stay that way and the fans will run and the pc will act like it's working but it will not post. i have tryed receading the ram and the cpu but nothing will change. Any help is great

7 minutes ago, WolfBagle said:

so im building my first computer ever and it won't post. I am useing a ryzen 7600(non-X) in a asus TUF B650m-plus WIFI and a kit of kingston fury beast 2x8 5200MT/s DDR5 CL36. but after i install everything in the board and turn it on the fan will spin, but the light on the motherboard for DRAM will ligth up and stay that way and the fans will run and the pc will act like it's working but it will not post. i have tryed receading the ram and the cpu but nothing will change. Any help is great

You could try booting with one stick of RAM just to maybe see if one of them maybe is faulty. Make sure if you have several slots that you are also putting them into the correct slots. ex. A1 A2 B1 B2, etc.

edit: is your GPU plugged in? both on the motherboard(obviously) and if it need additional power from the power supply?

1 hour ago, WolfBagle said:

update bios?

1 hour ago, KhakiHat said:

You could try booting with one stick of RAM just to maybe see if one of them maybe is faulty. Make sure if you have several slots that you are also putting them into the correct slots. ex. A1 A2 B1 B2, etc.

edit: is your GPU plugged in? both on the motherboard(obviously) and if it need additional power from the power supply?

the new generation of Ryzen chips have intergrated ghraphics so im trying to use that as the test boot for now

34 minutes ago, Robchil said:

update bios?

that's the next thing im gonna do but the ram and cpu, after looking should already supported