Loop draining question

elwindace

This is my first custom  loop build. Got some ek cryofuel superflush.   After  the cleaning run/leak test.  How much do I need to worry when draining,  before putting  the final liquid in. 

Like how do I get 100% of the fluid out? Do I blow in the fill port, to force it out.

doesn't matter... it's a clean fluid you run to carry out bits dirt that is in the crevices of the radiators.

it's like in chem lab class, you clean the glass stuff rinse it with pure water but you don't care that there are still drops left on it for the purposes of what you're doing with acid or what not. not enough left to be of any significance.

it can stay wet inside, just get it out enough that there's only drops no pools of liquid

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

If you can't get all the fluid out due to a rad or block not draining completely i would just flush the system a few times with distilled water, after that just add your coolant, being diluted with a bit of distilled water is better then the superflush.