Unable to boot to BIOS VGA light on(White light)

Austbrain

CPU: AMD 7600X

CPU cooler: NH-d15

Motherboard: ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi

Ram: 2x16 G.Skill TridentZ 5

GPU: Aorus RTX 3080 10gb

M.2: Samsung 970 evo plus

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Case: Fractal Torrent Compact

This is my first time building a computer in a while, but as far as I can tell I've checked everything I can. After turning on the computer the motherboard lights will cycle through the cpu light, then the dram light, and settle to the VGA light. After sitting on this light for a while it'll switch to the dram light for a few seconds, then cpu, and back to the vga light for a long period. During this process nothing is ever posted to the screen and I've used multiple different cables including switching between display port and hdmi. I've removed the graphics card and tried to post using integrated graphics with the same issue. The cpu has been reseated twice, ensuring no bent pins, dust in the socket, or dirty contacts on the back of the cpu. I've also tried multiple configurations of the ram including only one stick switching between the two I have and using them together in switched configurations, using the motherboards suggested slots for those configurations. I'm at a loss at this point of what the issue might be, short of a part having gone bad, but if anyone has any other ideas that'd be great as I have no other computer that can test these parts individually to ensure they're working. Also if anymore information is needed let me know.

IMG_3024.JPG

8 minutes ago, Austbrain said:

CPU: AMD 7600X

CPU cooler: NH-d15

Motherboard: ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi

Ram: 2x16 G.Skill TridentZ 5

GPU: Aorus RTX 3080 10gb

M.2: Samsung 970 evo plus

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Case: Fractal Torrent Compact

This is my first time building a computer in a while, but as far as I can tell I've checked everything I can. After turning on the computer the motherboard lights will cycle through the cpu light, then the dram light, and settle to the VGA light. After sitting on this light for a while it'll switch to the dram light for a few seconds, then cpu, and back to the vga light for a long period. During this process nothing is ever posted to the screen and I've used multiple different cables including switching between display port and hdmi. I've removed the graphics card and tried to post using integrated graphics with the same issue. The cpu has been reseated twice, ensuring no bent pins, dust in the socket, or dirty contacts on the back of the cpu. I've also tried multiple configurations of the ram including only one stick switching between the two I have and using them together in switched configurations, using the motherboards suggested slots for those configurations. I'm at a loss at this point of what the issue might be, short of a part having gone bad, but if anyone has any other ideas that'd be great as I have no other computer that can test these parts individually to ensure they're working. Also if anymore information is needed let me know.

IMG_3024.JPG

IMG_3026.mov

first of all, is your display cable in your gpu? from the images it doesnt seem like it, please connect it to your gpu instead of motherboard

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

28 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

first of all, is your display cable in your gpu? from the images it doesnt seem like it, please connect it to your gpu instead of motherboard

Currently it's in the motherboard, but I've used hdmi and display port through the graphics card with the same result. Including going through the motherboard with out the graphics card in the system. However, for the sake of trouble shooting it has been moved to the graphics card.