Thoughts & advice needed on NZXT H5 Flow & Hyte Y40/Hyte Y60 fans layout/cooling ?

iv recently be thinking about a case upgrade for my first build

which is as followed

current build an spec

363160.fbbd931dceae88b28c78cc29731e1f32.

before the gpu upgrade my 1660 oc super triple fan never broke 52c under load an while i know the its a different type an series , i think that the fact that the power color has just two fans vs my older tri fan gpu an

my other builds gpu the XFX Speedster SWFT 309 Radeon RX 6700xt 12 GB Video Card which has three also makes a diff an would in the my case , i did try it out both in horizontal an vertical mounting an compared to the power color the temps

were a whole 5c lower horizontal mount & in vertical mount were 7.5c

which i know isnt super but aint crap either but the XFX Speedster SWFT 309 Radeon RX 6700xt

an why i could just leave it its intended for my 2nd build an has a matching waterblock ive yet to install , so the power color is staying in the 1st build

363160.943d3fa35b4cc6a93ba3cff4d9efe782.

an now to my long winded question id like your Thoughts & advice needed on instead of getting a different gpu just want to getting a different case

with different fan cooling layout so recently i saw the new cases all have got me interested

the NZXT H5 Flow , Hyte Y40 , Hyte Y60

which do you'll think would be the best upgrade over my corsair 275 air

363160.73c7f8bbcd3cecefaf2d132d0778279e.

i like both the Hyte Y40 & Hyte Y60

for the mobo side fan intakes bottom fans an triple an quad vertical gpu mounts

which i think either being able to mount further into the case with the fan layout as followed

sides intake , rear as aio intake , bottom & top as exhaust would work far better then my current case

or get the NZXT H5 Flow an using the rear an top as intakes with the aio in the top front also as

intake an use the front two an angled front bottom'ish fan all as exhaust

so which of the three an my desired configs would be the best buy an layout

You’ve got a lot of length, a SWFT would likely fit.  They're long cards.  Even longer with the bracket they come with which works quite well.  Makes the thing so long it won’t fit in some cases though.  Add 3/4” to total length if you want to use the bracket.  A long card would make a better excuse for that single fan water cooler.  One normally only sees those on SFF builds.  They’re fragile and expensive and actually worse at cooling than some air coolers.   They can fit where nothing else does though.   Since you’ve got that single fan water cooler you can go with something really small.  I would be tempted to upgrade the gpu on the main box instead to something bigger than a 6700xt, then look at the two 6700xts you got and pick the one that fits.   That’s a matx motherboard so you can SFF the thing.  Kolink satellites are small but sometimes very cheap.  I’ve seen them for under $50 sometimes.  Price seems to flip around a lot. It will take that current card. SWFT is less likely though. Thing would be a lot smaller.  If you want it yellow you’re going to have to paint it though.  Also it doesn’t actually need that single fan cooler.  That’s gonna be something really really small that will likely take only itx.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.