ryzen 5 2600x

32 gb ddr4 @ 33600 mhz

gigabyte 5700xt oc 

deepcool aio

fractal pop mini air white rgb

samsung g5 1440p 165 hrz monitor

xbox series s

thermal grizzly applied on both cpu and gpu

problem im having is above average temps on both gpu and cpu  hovering in the 80 deg range while play games like dragon age and older titles aswell as newer ones

and i cant figure out why

thumbnail_20230315_220027.jpg

4 minutes ago, ODi187 said:

Budget (including currency): 600 canadian rupes

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

so i just built my first pc

b450m steel legend matx

ryzen 5 2600x

32 gb ddr4 @ 33600 mhz

gigabyte 5700xt oc 

deepcool aio

fractal pop mini air white rgb

samsung g5 1440p 165 hrz monitor

xbox series s

thermal grizzly applied on both cpu and gpu

problem im having is above average temps on both gpu and cpu  hovering in the 80 deg range while play games like dragon age and older titles aswell as newer ones

and i cant figure out why

thumbnail_20230315_220027.jpg

is both the gpu and cpu hitting 80c?  If its the CPU then you might need to adjust the pump speed to faster flow of water and maybe the fan speed as well.  What orientation is your fan setup?

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

is both the gpu and cpu hitting 80c?  If its the CPU then you might need to adjust the pump speed to faster flow of water and maybe the fan speed as well.  What orientation is your fan setup?

the fan speed is set high adn the pump speed aswell. the fan orientation is push pull.

front is pulling air and the aio and back fan are exhaust

18 minutes ago, ODi187 said:

the fan speed is set high adn the pump speed aswell. the fan orientation is push pull.

front is pulling air and the aio and back fan are exhaust

80c is still within safe limits for both the CPU and GPU,  what are you using to get the readings?  I know the gigabyte 5700xt oc is a hot card and the hotstop temperature can reach upwards of 90-100c / still safe.  ( 110c being max )

13 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

80c is still within safe limits for both the CPU and GPU,  what are you using to get the readings?  I know the gigabyte 5700xt oc is a hot card and the hotstop temperature can reach upwards of 90-100c / still safe.  ( 110c being max )

msi afterburner. but im playing mostly older titles and some not exactly AAA titles 

im just replaying all the games i used to play on my xbox lol

Is your PSU positioned to draw air from under the case, or through the vented area underneath your GPU? I figure you have it drawing air from underneath, but I’ve seen people flip it and pull air from inside the case.

It wouldn’t help your GPU at all, but if you install the AIO radiator in the front, you could drop the CPU temp a few degrees. Also, is the AIO pump connected to a chassis fan header or the pump header? If it’s connected to the pump header it should run at 100% all the time (unless changed in the bios)

1 hour ago, Harmsway1283 said:

Is your PSU positioned to draw air from under the case, or through the vented area underneath your GPU? I figure you have it drawing air from underneath, but I’ve seen people flip it and pull air from inside the case.

It wouldn’t help your GPU at all, but if you install the AIO radiator in the front, you could drop the CPU temp a few degrees. Also, is the AIO pump connected to a chassis fan header or the pump header? If it’s connected to the pump header it should run at 100% all the time (unless changed in the bios)

no the only way to get air flow to the psu is bottom mount drawing air from under the case its a 750w 

and thanks spent months researching the specs i needed. i love my build and the rgb lol. i change the rgb depending on if the leafs packers or the irish are playing. if none are playing the build goes all green

5 hours ago, ODi187 said:

msi afterburner. but im playing mostly older titles and some not exactly AAA titles 

im just replaying all the games i used to play on my xbox lol

The problem with the h510 case is that the air gets stuck under the gpu because you have a long card in a short case. This ltt vid has a better explanation at around 4:30

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

5 hours ago, filpo said:

The problem with the h510 case is that the air gets stuck under the gpu because you have a long card in a short case. This ltt vid has a better explanation at around 4:30

I have a fractal pop mini air

3 hours ago, ODi187 said:

I have a fractal pop mini air

oh shoot sorry that looked like the h510 but sitll theres not enough space for the gpu to have that air

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)