Installing drivers without internet

I’ve just added a new Asus Prime Z690-A with intel i7-12700K and an rtx 4070-ti 

My monitor is running at 64hz and I also don’t have any internet even though I’m LAN connected.

From what I’ve looked up I need to install the drivers for the new parts or mainly the motherboard but not sure exactly where or how to get it especially with no internet. If someone could help me in the right direction that would be great! 

Trying to remember if any of my recent motherboards came with CDs? (Used to be they all came with discs with drivers on them). You're basically going to be stuck downloading drivers from the internet and loading them to that machine somehow. Either download them from another machine or a phone etc. 

34 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

Trying to remember if any of my recent motherboards came with CDs? (Used to be they all came with discs with drivers on them). You're basically going to be stuck downloading drivers from the internet and loading them to that machine somehow. Either download them from another machine or a phone etc. 

You can download drivers, shove them on a USB drive, then install drivers from the USB drive either manually or through Windows Update(you can tell Windows where to look for drivers, and point it towards the USB drive).

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Get a cell phone, plug it into the USB port, use tethering to download drivers. Windows should normally grab the drivers automatically.