Case recomendations

GOTSpectrum

Hey guys, its me, Spec. You may know me from my regular meme posts or my leading of the Folding team. P.S. if you dont know much about folding you should really check it out. 

Anyway, I'm looking to recase my computer, I currently run a H500P with all the plastics torn out but it's not the nicest aesthetic, I'm looking for a case that will support a 240 and a 120 rad, well filtered and quiet as I'm a streamer and need to keep noise in the new studio to a minimum. 

I'm not too bothered about RGB, if it has it, it has it, but I'm not fused. Without would be preferred as the case will be in a place where no one will see it anyway. I much like larger full sizes cases, I have 2 HDDs and a 2.5 inch HDD, two gpus. So yeah, a case that can take even more storage than I currently have would be nice. 

Would like it to be on the lower end of budgets but I'm open to more expensive options if you feel they are worth the cost. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Fractal Pop Air XL or Corsair 5000X RGB / 5000D Airflow might be the ticket here.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

40 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Hey guys, its me, Spec. You may know me from my regular meme posts or my leading of the Folding team. P.S. if you dont know much about folding you should really check it out. 

Anyway, I'm looking to recase my computer, I currently run a H500P with all the plastics torn out but it's not the nicest aesthetic, I'm looking for a case that will support a 240 and a 120 rad, well filtered and quiet as I'm a streamer and need to keep noise in the new studio to a minimum. 

I'm not too bothered about RGB, if it has it, it has it, but I'm not fused. Without would be preferred as the case will be in a place where no one will see it anyway. I much like larger full sizes cases, I have 2 HDDs and a 2.5 inch HDD, two gpus. So yeah, a case that can take even more storage than I currently have would be nice. 

Would like it to be on the lower end of budgets but I'm open to more expensive options if you feel they are worth the cost. 

Have you considered checking out BeQuiet’s product range? You mentioned noise is a concern. They’ve released many new cases lately that don’t get talked about as much as I think they should.