Any Update On When Torx Bits Will Be Back In Stock?

Pretty much what the title says. Ordered my screwdriver all the way back in November, along with all of the bit sets which all arrived except for torx which was marked in my order as back order when I received it. Kind of strange that it's been out of stock for so long, and that it's the only bit set out of stock last I checked. Also a little strange that I was given the ability to order it but did not ever receive notification that it was back order until I received the delivery. Any time frame as to when they will be back in stock? Support already issued a gift card so I can order them once they're in stock but it's seeing like that's happening no time soon and I just want to be done with this whole fiasco as it appears more of these issues are popping up with lttstore.com.

We aren't currently taking backorders for screwdriver bits.

If they were missing from your package, please contact support so we can compensate you. 馃檪

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 2/27/2023 at 7:07 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

If they were missing from your package, please contact support so we can compensate you. 馃檪

Thanks for the response! I had already reached out to support and they were able to compensate with a gift card for when they are back in stock so that I can order them. My question was if there is any update as to when there will be a restock of the torx bits, since it appears that they've been out of stock for a while and as of writing they are the only bit set that is out of stock.

I'm curious about an ETA also. I've been considering getting 2-3 more screwdrivers for my shop for employee use, and a couple sets of all the extra bits, but don't want to order and have to make another order later (and pay shipping again) just for torx bits. I might just order screwdrivers & no extra bits & just get a regular length variety bit set, since it's for in my shop & them fitting in the handle doesn't matter so much.

Also, if there is any kind of "master bit set" with holder in the works, that would be even better. (If this has been discussed elsewhere & I've not noticed it yet, my apologies.)

On 3/1/2023 at 7:10 AM, tophatmrg said:

Thanks for the response! I had already reached out to support and they were able to compensate with a gift card for when they are back in stock so that I can order them. My question was if there is any update as to when there will be a restock of the torx bits, since it appears that they've been out of stock for a while and as of writing they are the only bit set that is out of stock.

Good, glad that part's sorted then!

Unfortunately we don't really give ETAs for this kind of thing because supply chains/shipping is a nightmare and unexpected delays happen all the time. But we'll get them back in stock as soon as we can!

Highly recommend signing up for a stock notification if you haven't already.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting to order a new deskpad because I also need bits and want to save on shipping. Hopefully the restock comes soon... Seems like they've been OOS for a long time now.聽

15 hours ago, Convictions said:

I've been waiting to order a new deskpad because I also need bits and want to save on shipping. Hopefully the restock comes soon... Seems like they've been OOS for a long time now.聽

Yeah I'm in a similar situation, actually have quite a few items I've been waiting to order all together so I only have to pay shipping once...the torx bits being out of stock is really messing me up, been waiting like over a month I think cause it would be a bit ridiculous to pay $11 shipping just for $7 torx bits by themselves later on.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 4:07 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Stupid question but does this apply to orders placed back in december i think it was? i had 1 or 2 bits that said BO on the invoice. i didnt do anything with support yet i just figured it was coming at some point.

56 minutes ago, corsairian said:

Stupid question but does this apply to orders placed back in december i think it was? i had 1 or 2 bits that said BO on the invoice. i didnt do anything with support yet i just figured it was coming at some point.

You should reach out to support@lttstore.com regarding this!

• 1 month later...

Thought folks in this thread would like to know that the Torx bits are back in stock!!

(as an aside, I was signed up for email notifications when the Torx bits came back in stock, but I noticed them back in stock manually refreshing the page several hours ago today, but I have not yet received any email notification...)

11 hours ago, theboomr said:

Thought folks in this thread would like to know that the Torx bits are back in stock!!

(as an aside, I was signed up for email notifications when the Torx bits came back in stock, but I noticed them back in stock manually refreshing the page several hours ago today, but I have not yet received any email notification...)

Same here, it's like they didn't want me to actually buy it when it came back.