What is wrong with my New PC?

Kissker

I had a couple of other threads going to try to solve this but.. I seem to be overlooking, or it is something not yet found out for issues. 

Let's start with the Hardware:

Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming X670E-Plus WiFi 6e

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x @ 4.7ghz (Cooled by a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror AIO)

GPU: Asus DUAL Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB

RAM :G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series AMD EXPO 32GB (2 x 16GB)  DDR5 6000, model F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR , (timing 30-38-38-96)

SSD: Crucial Mx500 2TB

M.2: Kingston Fury Renegade m.2 2TB pcie4.0

PSU-Corsair RMX Series (2021) RM850x (both CPU power cables, and both PCIe/GPU cables plugged in using appropriate cable to device)

Monitor1: Gigabyte G32QC A 32" 165Hz 1440P (running in 1440p/120hz goal) (Display port)

Monitor2:HP 21kd 21" 1080p 60hz (HDMI)

Windows 10 Home 64bit

My issues?  Plentiful. Let us start with the most recent:  My PC is freezing up both monitors.  Some sound is heard (if it was playing something with sound) but it doesn't recover and requires me to hard power off. I have left the PC there for at least 5 minutes - eventually the sound degrades/stops and it just sits there. 

-  GPU drivers are up to date (no new since 11/30/2022)

-  Windows 10 is up to date

Most recent Game observed in :  FFXIV:ARR  (Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn)

- observed while secondary monitor had YouTube videos playing (in case that matters/helps)

Previous issues:

Ryzen Master - doesn't seem to do me any good. Auto tuning doesn't succeed, and reverts after a couple of hours of trying/fails/detects unstable.

Manually trying to turn on Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO) tuner, to undervolt and gain some leeway on fan noise mostly, doesn't seem to work. (2 of the 3 fans rattle at around 60% speed, I contacted Cooler Master and they sent 1 replacement fan - which is how I discovered that 2 actually rattled and not just the 1 I thought.)  this speed, be it 60% or whatever - is the 'most used' speed sadly, so it's not just say "during heavy loading of gameplay" that a rattle occurs, but during normal use too. It is also not a 'always' thing.. so I think a balance is offset in the fan- hence trying to undervolt and simply reduce the amount of time my CPU is 'that hot' that needs 'that much fan speed'  Even though i think the CPU is only like 66C (what SHOULD my CPU run at? Maybe I am too cold and need to drop fan speeds all together?)

Ram issues (bad RAM from memtest86 testing, sent back, got replacement ram, it didn't work out, sent that back, got CURRENT ram...)

Lots and lots of testing, benchmarking and the like has been done... so... its been weeks of effort.... would like to get things solved.

Is this a fresh install with the new components, or is it a carryover install from a different system? 

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

On 2/15/2023 at 4:00 PM, Mister Woof said:

Is this a fresh install with the new components, or is it a carryover install from a different system? 

Good question.

All parts are brand new, with brand new (paid for) Win10 installation. I have had to bios flashback to get my system to even recognize ram, and had troubles since Nov with installing/getting things to work right. I even made sure to download the latest windows 10 media creation tool and used a freshly formatted USB thumb drive.

In fact - just minutes ago - the system completely froze up again and I had to reboot. I checked the Event Viewer and am not seeing anything too dramatic.

a few warnings (DistributedCOM related), something about an error during paging operation, and the notes that the system was not shut down properly. (when i had to hard power off from freezing)

also the error during paging operation, appears to be on Hard Disc 2.. which doesn't exist... so I am confused.

(An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 during a paging operation.)

disks.PNG

so more document facts.

The PC just froze up again, at 11:30 AM CST

After 3 minutes - the youtube video on monitor 2, stopped having sound , but sound still could be heard from main monitor game (FFXIV)

after 5 minutes - I powered off the PC, restarted, and came straight here.

Opening Event Viewer: 

nothing is shown at 11:30 AM.

the earliest before that was 10:05;33 - where "The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from auto start to demand start." from service control manager.

DistributedCOM - has multiple warnings.

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID "

after reboot - there are warnings and Red alerts:

The previous system shutdown at 10:57:16 AM on ‎2/‎19/‎2023 was unexpected.

this log - indicates it detected the problem, BEFORE it froze?  (The freeze showed at 11, which was on my monitor for 5 minutes)

I really want to figure out what is causing these Hard Freezes

**EDIT**

What all can control fan speeds?  I am using Armory Crate "Fan Xpert 4" but it doesn't seem to be doing anythng.

I have set it to Fixed RPM- even saved the profile - but it keeps having times where it seems to revert to 'normal' profiles.

I intentionally set the rpm lower to have the CPU heat up a bit - but i keep hearing the fans Rev up boost mode to cool down.  This isn't my desired results - so something else is controlling it.