Dazumba is.. cool

Rashy

I have upgraded my rig and in indonesia bitfenix, cooler master, nzxt, and corsair cases are rare but there is one that matches my need, Dazumba. I currently have the D-Vito 903 and its medium sized. most of the case comes with fan controls and lotsa fans, the dazumba also provides.... VGA Fans. yes 2 120mm attached together under the main pcie slot on the case i mean who needs that if your vga has a fan already. Its pretty minimalsitic and bombastic, so its like NZXT + Raidmax = Dazumba. They also make PSU and Speakers. Oh and i noticed on my 903 theres a Hardisk SATA port so you can hotswap a hard disk(not the external type.. THE INTERNAL).

Pros:

1. Minimalistic and Bombastic
  2. Fan Controls
  3. Many Fans

Cons:

1. Comes with Sh*t tons of cable
  2. Little cable management holes
  3. Harddisk SATA Hotswap Port = USELESS

photos of my rig/case is in my signature. :P

EDIT: Here is their website and the page of my case: http://www.dazumba.com/?p=catalog&action=viewimages&pid=129&cat_id=59

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

pictures? id love to see this

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

pictures? id love to see this

Its in my signature.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Can you post pics\link in the OP? I hide sigs.

Can you post pics\link in the OP? I hide sigs.

ah of course if you only like to see the case i edited the post. Oh and the picture of my rig excludes the sata dock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/147210-completedthe-war-horse/#entry1966379

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

The case looks tacky, but that's just me who likes simplistic looks who's talking.

Looks like a Cooler Master 690 to me..

Looks like a Cooler Master 690 to me..

exacto

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

• 2 weeks later...

gan, emang belinya dimana? di mangga dua banyak case bagus kaya nzxt, bitfenix, cooler master, corsair dan lain lain :D

beli aj di sini nanokomputer.com murah murah deh ane beli situ bagus tokonya :)

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

I have upgraded my rig and in indonesia bitfenix, cooler master, nzxt, and corsair cases are rare but there is one that matches my need, Dazumba. I currently have the D-Vito 903 and its medium sized. most of the case comes with fan controls and lotsa fans, the dazumba also provides.... VGA Fans. yes 2 120mm attached together under the main pcie slot on the case i mean who needs that if your vga has a fan already. Its pretty minimalsitic and bombastic, so its like NZXT + Raidmax = Dazumba. They also make PSU and Speakers. Oh and i noticed on my 903 theres a Hardisk SATA port so you can hotswap a hard disk(not the external type.. THE INTERNAL).

Pros:

1. Minimalistic and Bombastic
  2. Fan Controls
  3. Many Fans

Cons:

1. Comes with Sh*t tons of cable
  2. Little cable management holes
  3. Harddisk SATA Hotswap Port = USELESS

photos of my rig/case is in my signature. :P

EDIT: Here is their website and the page of my case: http://www.dazumba.com/?p=catalog&action=viewimages&pid=129&cat_id=59

gan, emang belinya dimana? di mangga dua banyak case bagus kaya nzxt, bitfenix, cooler master, corsair dan lain lain  :D

beli aj di sini nanokomputer.com murah murah deh ane beli situ bagus tokonya  :)

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |