Stuff to do during the weekend in Vancouver

DiamondDaveL
Go to solution Solved by Livin,
On 2/6/2023 at 9:35 AM, DiamondDaveL said:

Hello, 

My friend and I just got tickets to LTX. It will be both of our first (and likely) only visit to Vancouver. 

Can anyone recommend a good travel resource?

I think it would be great if someone at LTT made a short video or blog post about non LTX activities to do both in the evening after LTX and in the days before/after. It would be particularly good to hear from locals about what is worth doing/seeing. 

Thanks!

There's a good chunk of info and suggestions posted in this thread here if you want to check it out:

Hello, 

My friend and I just got tickets to LTX. It will be both of our first (and likely) only visit to Vancouver. 

I think it would be great if someone at LTT made a short video or blog post about non LTX activities to do both in the evening after LTX and in the days before/after. It would be particularly good to hear from locals about what is worth doing/seeing. 

Thanks!

Go drinking, there's a couple brewery worth checking out. A couple different drinks that are only found locally.

Go take a ride on the sea bus. see the islands and such

The food in Van is usually pretty good. Just adjust ur meal schedule to be not on regular eating hours. cuz during lunch and dinner hours, everywhere that's worth eating will be a 1 hour wait for seats at least. 

Also don't go with a big group. lot's of places won't be able to seat everyone.

im not local, but visit often. that's what I usually do there.

4 hours ago, DiamondDaveL said:

Hello, 

Thanks!

When I went over a decade ago Science World was cool but apparently it's not held up well or as good for adults. Not sure if it's considered a great park but Stanley Park is big covering what looks like an entire island. Vancouver has a lot of good food including some really good asian cuisine. the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden is a really nice Garden.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:35 AM, DiamondDaveL said:

Hello, 

Thanks!

There's a good chunk of info and suggestions posted in this thread here if you want to check it out: