Office Tours?

moocows

I was logged on and did everything Linus suggested but the tours kept disappearing as I paid. I'm so disapointed since I really wanted to see the office. Do you think you might add more times? Thanks.

Yup.  The third time that one of the two tours I selected was removed from my cart, I just gave up.

I added everything to my cart. When I tried to checkout, the shop pay thing spent a long time on a spinning circle. After a few minutes when I realized it was stuck. I closed it and a lot was already sold out. I changed time slots many times but it kept selling out. 

Yeah i was ready and waiting as well. Even 1 minute after the tickets opened, slots were selling out. I was frantically trying to check out and had to change time slots 3 times before my payment managed to get through and snagged a office tour. It sucks how quickly they sold out and i feel for those who didnt get one, but it was a crazy battle for those who did.

Sane here. I had everything set up and went to checkout, then for some reason Google Pay declined the transaction. 😡

I had to then add my card to Shop Pay and of course things were sold out. I did get lucky to get a couple of Labs Tour spots, but no Office Tour. I really do hope they add more spots for Office Tours and put it behind something like "Verified Actually Gamer" so they don't sell out in 2 seconds.