I need help - WordPress

Anyone on here a WordPress person? 

The site was working fine before I went to sleep and how it's throwing an error and can't access the admin page or site. 

image.thumb.png.889316acd3d818d297613b6893d19227.png

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

That is a PHP error and it cannot find a file (highlighted in bold)

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

As Takumidesh mentioned it has something to do with a php file missing. It is related to the plugin All in one SEO Pack did you happen to update it or something? 
Also you could try reinstalling any missing files from that plugin if you have the files locally. 

12 minutes ago, TheNerdTastic said:

As Takumidesh mentioned it has something to do with a php file missing. It is related to the plugin All in one SEO Pack did you happen to update it or something? 
Also you could try reinstalling any missing files from that plugin if you have the files locally. 

I didn't update anything lol that's why I'm confused. I already worked out that was the issue I was just unsure how to fix. But thinking about it I should just be able to FTP into there and sort the files right?

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

7 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

I didn't update anything lol that's why I'm confused. I already worked out that was the issue I was just unsure how to fix. But thinking about it I should just be able to FTP into there and sort the files right?

Yea, I would first just check if the file exists actually, it may be in the wrong directory or something.

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

6 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Yes and you could also remove the plugin if you cannot fully replace it. Usually renaming the folder should do the trick to get access to your login page. You also want to check your system logs and see what is going on. If a file got corrupted, it was either still in memory and not written to disk or changes were made that it didn't like. Some plugins will load outside content over the web, even if you do not tell them to. That can reate problems. I tend to stay away from SEO plugins, mostly because of the fact they are spying on you but also for stability.

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Yes and you could also remove the plugin if you cannot fully replace it. Usually renaming the folder should do the trick to get access to your login page. You also want to check your system logs and see what is going on. If a file got corrupted, it was either still in memory and not written to disk or changes were made that it didn't like. Some plugins will load outside content over the web, even if you do not tell them to. That can reate problems. I tend to stay away from SEO plugins, mostly because of the fact they are spying on you but also for stability.

The plugin was included with the theme, I'm most probably just remove it tbh as I'm not actually using it anyway

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

8 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

The plugin was included with the theme, I'm most probably just remove it tbh as I'm not actually using it anyway

I'd set the website up first using one of the stock themes. Once you got everything dialed in, make a backup. You can connect to your FTP server direclty in windows (connect a network drive) to make that a bit easier.

Once done, you can play around with themes safely. I do recommend looking at what some themes install. I've had one cause issues with Google because a script blocked the crawler and created a phony index page with nasty links.

Good luck.