PC functions as if it has 3 monitors even with one unplugged

OK.. A little strange and nothing/nobody can help, My PC normally has 2 regular monitors and a drawing tablet that it 9/10 times connected, essentially functions as 3 monitors/displays, my main display is *to my knowledge* and aurous elite (kd25f?) And it is the problem child, I turned on my PC like usual this morning, I had left the Sims 3 running paused on accident( if its helpful since it locks me into said display when playing ) and my main monitor is completely black screened, I assumed it was the Sims 3 being weird when I could exit out and use the rest as usual, except the black screen wouldn't leave. I shut down my PC, booted back up, black screen again, and as its my main monitor it normally lights up for the password, I could log in as normal and the other two lit up with the correct backgrounds and programs still seemed to open up on the 1st screen as I could Win+shift+ arrow them around the three displays, but alas, no picture. And then I decided fuck it, unplug the monitor and see what happens.

This is where I'm stuck, the PC still detects like it has 3 monitor, still functions like that main monitor is there when its unplugged, plugged in, whatever. I can't find anything about this online and I'm so lost, I live in a very small town too so I don't have high hopes for being able to afford a tech repair shop if we even have one that could handle this.

Just, if anyone has any ideas, p l e a s e.

See what is plugged in, maybe try a restart (specifically “restart” not “shut down” and then start it)

this doesn’t explain the problem, but it may make it go away.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.