Minecraft shaders

I’m looking to find a gpu that would support good Minecraft Shaders at 60-100FPS and that’s all I’m concerned about as I only play Minecraft, Roblox, and other easy to run games. But I really want to have Minecraft shaders, does anyone have a recommendation for a graphics card? 

5 minutes ago, Commander_Dork said:

I’m looking to find a gpu that would support good Minecraft Shaders at 60-100FPS and that’s all I’m concerned about as I only play Minecraft, Roblox, and other easy to run games. But I really want to have Minecraft shaders, does anyone have a recommendation for a graphics card? 

gtx 1660ti or a  1070

Just now, 2PC21 said:

gtx 1660ti or a  1070

This is probably the best budget option, although my 2070 Super struggles a bit to run standard Minecraft shaders at 60+ FPS consistently.

Even with shaders, I've always found Minecraft to be more CPU-heavy than anything else. SEUS PTGI is the only exception, I've never had shaders use 100% of my GPU before trying that one.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

On 1/29/2023 at 7:18 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

This is probably the best budget option, although my 2070 Super struggles a bit to run standard Minecraft shaders at 60+ FPS consistently.

Even with shaders, I've always found Minecraft to be more CPU-heavy than anything else. SEUS PTGI is the only exception, I've never had shaders use 100% of my GPU before trying that one.

What? Really?

How complex are these shaders? 

Gotta link? They should come as text files if I understand it correctly. 

9 hours ago, fpo said:

What? Really?

How complex are these shaders? 

Gotta link? They should come as text files if I understand it correctly. 

Usually I run Sildur's Medium or SEUS Renewed. They both look amazing, but I've never been able to run shaders at 60 FPS consistently, even across several different systems, each more powerful than the last.

SEUS PTGI is by far the most complex shader, but it's also the only shader pack I've ever used that has sent my GPU to 100%.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!