fast2play.com trusted?

Hey guys, I want to buy Titanfall for a friend here (http://www.fast2play.com/category/5155/titanfall-ea-origin-key/) I don't know if this website is trusted and legit. Anyone with experience with them?

Why not buy it somewher normal

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It looks like a Kinguin clone, I would buy it from there instead (price is the same):

http://www.kinguin.net/category/5155/titanfall-ea-origin-key/

I bought it from kinguin, I didn't have any issues.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Have you tried g2a? I've had experience with them

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

It looks like a Kinguin clone, I would buy it from there instead (price is the same):

Kinguin compares various sites and fast2play comes out on top as the cheapest

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

I use it partially as a Hackintosh. Don't judge me.

Kinguin compares various sites and fast2play comes out on top as the cheapest

Up to you then. All I can say is I bought it off of Kinguin and didn't get scammed :P

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page on fast2play.com you will see this "Powered by Kinguin Stores" in the right corner so basically it is Kinguin.

Its not a clone, that site is powered by Kinguin. Look in the bottom right corner "Powered by Kinguin Stores"

EDIT:

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page on fast2play.com you will see this "Powered by Kinguin Stores" in the right corner so basically it is Kinguin.

CRAP beat me to it, I guess I should have remembered to press post instead of going to my iTunes library first. Edited by Marcus_UK

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Its not a clone, that site is powered by Kinguin. Look in the bottom right corner "Powered by Kinguin Stores"EDIT:CRAP beat me to it, I guess I should have remembered to press post instead of going to my iTunes library first.

So I can trust this site?

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

Its not a clone, that site is powered by Kinguin. Look in the bottom right corner "Powered by Kinguin Stores"

Yeah I saw that, but does that really mean anything? Anyone can put that there. Not saying it's a scam site, I know it's not. I'm just saying I don't have experience with it, but I have experience with Kinguin, that is all.

Then why not just buy from Kinguin? :D 

I see no reason not to. I know a few people that bought games from there without issues, 2 of them bought Titan Fall

Yeah I saw that, but does that really mean anything? Anyone can put that there. Not saying it's a scam site, I know it's not. I'm just saying I don't have experience with it, but I have experience with Kinguin, that is all.

Check this out - https://www.kinguin.net/create-your-own-store/

Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Out of stock

I gave you a link before, here it is again:

Addon Customs -

I buy all my games from fast2play and I can't recommend it enough!

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

Yeah that links to the website I was talking about

I buy all my games from fast2play and I can't recommend it enough!

Thank you, I'm gonna buy it there!

• 5 months later...

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

• 3 weeks later...

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

• 9 months later...