Multipurpose server build

I'm  tired of renting game servers and host my file/media server on my personal PC, I'm thinking about either upgrading my current cpu, mobo, ram as a base for a server, or just building one from scratch. I want to use unraidas an OS, ill be using either plex or jellyfin for media, I would want to run 2 minecraft servers, one modded one vanilla, ark server along with the options to run something else. I'm starting to think I'm getting too ambitious. Do you have any recommendations for me to look into or use? I was looking at the minimum of at least an Intel Xeon Silver 4210R.

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

1 hour ago, imperialplanet said:

I'm  tired of renting game servers and host my file/media server on my personal PC, I'm thinking about either upgrading my current cpu, mobo, ram as a base for a server, or just building one from scratch. I want to use unraidas an OS, ill be using either plex or jellyfin for media, I would want to run 2 minecraft servers, one modded one vanilla, ark server along with the options to run something else. I'm starting to think I'm getting too ambitious. Do you have any recommendations for me to look into or use? I was looking at the minimum of at least an Intel Xeon Silver 4210R.

Here's something that would suit your needs fairly well, assuming you don't want to use every thing all at once. Has expandability and scalability, and fairly good for efficiency.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d6FxMb