Can't remove GNU GRUB from Ubuntu/Windows 10 Dual Boot

I have a laptop which has dual boots into Ubuntu & Windows 10. I recently decided to just get rid of Ubuntu since having the GNU GRUB Bootloader was really annoying, so I followed this tutorial which sort of worked, but now I'm just stuck with an error whenever I reboot my laptop: 

image.png.2fc14d07beab1383d22c49f1a2fa3a9f.png

I'm able to just type "EXIT" and it'll boot into Windows, but I just want GNU Grub to be gone, after following the tutorial linked above It appears Ubuntu just shouldn't exist, and yet somehow GNU Grub continues to exist. When I go into CMD prompt and try to find the Ubuntu/GRUB folder it's not there (as expected, I deleted it), but obviously it is. Does anyone know how I can just kill it? I do not want it anymore lol.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

Okay so, extremely long story but I basically killed my Windows 10 install by accident and now I'm stuck with the following error:

"Error: File '/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found. 

Entering rescue mode...

grub rescue> _"

How do I get stuff back from here?

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"