First PC build, I have half of the components but need help with deciding the rest.

Go to solution Solved by Proud Cipher,

The build looks very solid! Really, my only recommendation is to go with a larger NVME SSD. 2, maybe 4TB. 1TB fills up pretty quick these days! Oh, also I suggest getting the Noctua NH-D15. It's really the best air cooler out of the three you listed.

Hello guys, this is my first ever PC build and I wanted to get some advice from somebody. I want to clarify before anything that here in Argentina the options for the parts I want to get are very limited the only parts I could get were affordable and great in performance compared to the other options and at the time seemed like a great idea to get (based on most reviews I checked of said components). Thats also the reason why I am going DDR4 because theres like no DDR5 MBs that are great here and the prices for RAM are 2-3x so I decided to just go DDR4 for now.

I just want someone to tell me if the missing parts that I have chosen are great or if you are going to tell me about a different product I would appreciate it if you could name 2 different options since like I said there is not that many options here. 

Budget (including currency): 3000USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Spiderman, God of War, Elden Ring, CS:GO and maybe streaming in the future. I am still deciding on whether getting a 1080p or a 1440p but I will probably go with 240Hz.

List of the parts I currently have: 

CPU: Intel i7 13700K

GPU: RTX 3080 TI ASUS TUF GAMING

MB: Z790 MSI TOMAHAWK DDR4 WIFI

SSD: WD BLACK SN850X 1TB 7300MB/S

List of the parts I plan to get/I am more inclined to get:

PSU: Be Quiet! PURE POWER 11 FM 1000W (80+ Gold Certified - FULLY MODULAR)

RAM: Kingston Renegade DDR4 16GB 3600Mhz CL16 (I plan to get 2 of these)

COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 2 360mm / Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black 140MM Dual-Fan

Case: Lian Li Lancool III-X Black

Here is the link with the components if you want to check it out there: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/M9FhXy

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

The build looks very solid! Really, my only recommendation is to go with a larger NVME SSD. 2, maybe 4TB. 1TB fills up pretty quick these days! Oh, also I suggest getting the Noctua NH-D15. It's really the best air cooler out of the three you listed.

Don't forget to mark posts as the solution if you're satisfied!

23 minutes ago, Proud Cipher said:

The build looks very solid! Really, my only recommendation is to go with a larger NVME SSD. 2, maybe 4TB. 1TB fills up pretty quick these days!

Agreed. I have a 1TB, but I also have a WD Black 8TB HDD with 256MB cache (highly recommend), and I like to rip DVDs and MP3s, so it's nearing 5TB full already.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Looks good! I feel like 1kW might be overkill, but it's probably not a bad idea with the 3080TIs transient spikes.

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?