Darkbicin

Ryzen 1600X

Gigabyte AB350-Gaming

2-8GB 3600Mhz Ram

Radeon RX 6600

1-1TB SSD

1-1TB Hard Drive

500W PSU

My brother got a new 1TB sata ssd for his computer. before it was running a 1TB Hard Drive.
After installing the new ssd and removing the hard drive I attempted to install windows via a usb. However when attempting to boot from the USB to install windows it failed to ever boot the installer. I removed the ssd and installer from PC-1 and plugged them both into another computer (PC-2) and attempted to install windows on the drive and succeeded. I then took the drive and reinstalled it into PC-1. I changed the boot order to be the SSD only as it was the only device connected. It started to boot and then blue screened with 3 different error codes showing every time i try to boot, telling me to use the repair tool to fix the missing files (0000221 and  0000001 and 0000098) However the computer cant read the media installer for me to be able to repair anything. I also try to boot in safe mode as that is one of the 4 options and it just brings me back to the same error.

I have reinstalled the windows 10 media installer on the usb, reinstalled windows on the ssd, plugged in the old Hard drive (by itself to get back to windows), and basically everything you can do online offers as a solution and no matter what the ssd (nor the hard drive) will not work on PC-1. It will always give the same Blue Screen error codes, will do a boot loop, or will show a blank blue screen as if its on the installer but doesnt show anything. I have spent 7 hours trying to troubleshoot so any ideas are welcome.

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

UEFI vs Legacy BIOS perhaps?

I have attempted both. regardless of settings I reach the same error/inability to boot to windows installer/windows

14 hours ago, Darkbicin said:

windows 10 media installer on the usb

What did you use to install windows 10 on the usb?

Are you certain the USB stick is good?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.