Audioengine A2+

I recomend the KRK rokit 5. You can get a pair for less than $250 on ebay

Yep , KRK rokit 5 are studio monitors, but has a tremendous gaming sound.
Check my signature to review my desktop configuration.

iriver E100, Headphones ATH M50, Focusrite 2i2 with KRK Rockit5 G2
... rise and shine Mr. Freeman...rise and shine...

Basically this. A lot of videomakers seem to use these for some reason, but...

but..... nothing!!
KRK rocks!, may be too PRO for common user...hohoho

iriver E100, Headphones ATH M50, Focusrite 2i2 with KRK Rockit5 G2
... rise and shine Mr. Freeman...rise and shine...

taxes are like 21% here in NL and not much lower all over EU

Stupid taxes. :rolleyes:

Im surprised that 1) Linus even bothered with these speakers consider they are half the price of the others hes reviewing and 2) he gave a somewhat negative review on this product.

Almost everywhere you go, audiophile websites, other reviewers, youtube vid, whatever...everyone have nothing but praise about these speakers, and here you have Linus trashing these speakeres while comparing it with $500 speakers doesnt seem to do them justice. 

Im surprised that 1) Linus even bothered with these speakers consider they are half the price of the others hes reviewing and 2) he gave a somewhat negative review on this product.

Almost everywhere you go, audiophile websites, other reviewers, youtube vid, whatever...everyone have nothing but praise about these speakers, and here you have Linus trashing these speakeres while comparing it with $500 speakers doesnt seem to do them justice. 

I think they deserved a review as they are often recommended, even on this forum.

Is it unfair to have them in this line up? I don't think so.  It is stated in the review multiple times that they are a much more budget friendly option and it even states that adding the subwoofer would bring the cost in line and also fills in the low end they appear to lack on their own.

Linus for the love of everything do the A5+'s. I bougth them and I really like them but I want to know what a person that actually knows what he's talking about thinks of them :). Also why don't you reply to my messages? It makes me cry every time. 

not a review though

• 7 months later...

You're saying it's not up to the expectations! But that doesn't mean that they are bad right? I mean, aren't they 'Good' if not 'Really Good'?

Because I've read many positive reviews all across the internet. For a Normal Multimedia use and light music and gaming, aren't they good enough if not the greatest option?

Besides, they are premium built, so I'm guessing the price is justified! 

• 8 months later...