DayZ Stand Alone

Fluffinator

A hour or so ago, I just died by jumping off a tiny staircase and bugged into the ground or something and died (looked like a 2-4 foot drop I think lol), so now I want to try starting over and meeting up with some people to play with! Anyone down for some DayZ Standalone, and willing to teach me the ropes? I already know most of the stuff since I played for like 4 hours and got geared up then died silly like.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

A hour or so ago, I just died by jumping off a tiny staircase and bugged into the ground or something and died (looked like a 2-4 foot drop I think lol), so now I want to try starting over and meeting up with some people to play with! Anyone down for some DayZ Standalone, and willing to teach me the ropes? I already know most of the stuff since I played for like 4 hours and got geared up then died silly like.

What country do you live in? And when can you play?

looking for peeps as well, name is handle

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)