New! Please help!

Deanna

I recently got my son a Skytech chrons mini. After resetting it,it looks like a regular pc and not the same setup as before. We are both very new to this! Please help馃ズ

What do you mean by "resetting"?

What do you mean by "it looks like a regular PC"? What are you referring to? The desktop?聽

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

19 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

What did you reset?

It's this?

689440152_Screenshot2022-12-26at22-59-32ChronosMini.thumb.png.fe56eaa9e71a6fafa55dc0f6e5b34948.png

Yes that鈥檚 it..

7 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What do you mean by "resetting"?

What do you mean by "it looks like a regular PC"? What are you referring to? The desktop?聽

I went in settings on the pc and pressed reset computer because I kept getting a notification about a virus. Once it reset and restarted it鈥檚 showing a regular windows background on the screen instead of the gaming background before it was reset. And the gaming apps that were on the computer when I purchased it are not there anymore.

5 minutes ago, Deanna said:

I went in settings on the pc and pressed reset computer because I kept getting a notification about a virus. Once it reset and restarted it鈥檚 showing a regular windows background on the screen instead of the gaming background before it was reset. And the gaming apps that were on the computer when I purchased it are not there anymore.

What application was giving you a notification about a virus?

The desktop background is of no consequence.

What "gaming apps" were installed?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:
8 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What "gaming apps" were installed?

What "gaming apps" were install?

It was either the Norton or McAfee. It said a trojan virus. We are new to all of this.. I鈥檓 sorry. And the gaming apps were on the pc when it was purchased I don鈥檛 remember the exact name. Did I possibly erase sone type of software or something?