CPU and SYS Fans are slightly wobbling after i cleaned them with to much pressure.

Hey Guys,

i actually fucked up 2 things at 1 day.
Im just curios if i should replace wobbly Fans.
Can they actuall cause a shortage or some other risks?

There no noise or some mechanical issues right now i only see it visual.

46 minutes ago, EternalGrimmjow said:

Hey Guys,

i doubt they would cause shortage. they just might fall off the bearings and run a mock hahhaa if its really that bad. try pressing it into the fan case

57 minutes ago, EternalGrimmjow said:

Hey Guys,

You can replace them if they start acting up, get noise etc. They will not short anything unless the impeller breaks apart and parts of the bearing touch components on the GPU or motherboard, which is extremely unlikely. I've seen many bad fans, really bad ones, even at over 10k rpms and the impeller did not come off. So that is not something to worry about, just noise and performance. Are you sure they are wobbly or did you get the sticker in the middle out of center, that would make it look odd?

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

You can replace them if they start acting up, get noise etc. They will not short anything unless the impeller breaks apart and parts of the bearing touch components on the GPU or motherboard, which is extremely unlikely. I've seen many bad fans, really bad ones, even at over 10k rpms and the impeller did not come off. So that is not something to worry about, just noise and performance. Are you sure they are wobbly or did you get the sticker in the middle out of center, that would make it look odd?

10k rpm? wow that held on pretty well. i remember once  entering a server room and there was no fan in the fan housing

36 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

10k rpm? wow that held on pretty well. i remember once  entering a server room and there was no fan in the fan housing

Enermax had those fans where the impeller could come off for cleaning purposes. They had generic black ones in the late 90s, those were quite popular in asia and were widely used in servers. However they were made by a different company and not branded Enermax. Getting the impeller off is quite a bit harder than you would think. 

42 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

10k rpm?

Delta CFM-8038BF, they actually go even faster if there is enough amps on the motherboard. 15k is the limit. That's why you wear ear protection in server rooms (or should, I know I am lazy too). 

50 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Delta CFM-8038BF, they actually go even faster if there is enough amps on the motherboard. 15k is the limit. That's why you wear ear protection in server rooms (or should, I know I am lazy too). 

hahaha i use headsets hahaha

3 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Yes I am pretty sure since I have a total of 9 fans and 6 of them are wobbling after I cleaned them. They just run more unsteadily than the others. The fans that I have not touched run a lot smoother

17 hours ago, EternalGrimmjow said:

At least IRL it looks like the bottom fans run way less wobbly

well i dont think its too wobbly. but yeah try pressing the fan into itself apply low pressure and then see. if its still wobbly just replace them i guess