Pc no posting and usb not working

Eb2000

Today I went to Micro Center and bought a new

CPU, motherboard, fans and RAM. I installed them and all my pcs fans turned on like normal but there was no signal and my mouse nor my keyboard would turn on. The only ush that works is my Bluetooth adapter has its light turned on.

Anyways here are my specs. New cpu: AMD

Ryzen 5 7600x Old cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Cpu cooler: AMD wraith stealth

Gpu: r× 6600xt (I'm aware of the bottleneck the new gpu I wanted was out of stock)

New motherboard: asus 650-plus prime Old motherboard: msi b450 tomahawk max

New ram: g.skill flare ×5 ddr5 1×16 16gb 5600mhz (it came free with the cpu and it was the last one before they ran out of stock) Old ram: g.skill ripjaw ddr4 2×8 16gb Psu: 550w 80+ bronze Case:Lian li lancool 2 Storage: I have a sata Ssd as my boot drive and a m.2 as a second drive.

If anyone can help me tell my what I can get that would be amazing and if you need anymore info, just ask.

The 7600x has iGPU, do you get any signal/post when plugged directly into the board rather than the GPU?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

5 minutes ago, Eb2000 said:

Nope same thing is happening with the igpu @Skiiwee29

Try the RAM stick in each of the slots on the board and see if you have an issue with either the memory controller or the RAM stick itself.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

After trying the ram in each slot nothing changed and even after running the pc without the ram nothing changed. Also every time I turn it on I can turn it off using the power button I have to use the switch on the psu. @Skiiwee29

PSU way under-powered for your new system. I had a 550W in my year 2004 PC.

Get a brand name modular 750W-850W PSU (gold or platinum preferred).